The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 39]

361Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu grins stupidly. "I'll show you a real monolith!" He slurs.

The alcohol has clearly taken full control of him.

362Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal glares once more at Kaer, ignoring stu. "For your sake I hope you don't sleep walk. For at night the demons come out to play, so my spirit can rest."

OOG: Lor'adal never sleeps, but instead at night is transformed into the demon his soul is binded with. Though he still has control over the demon it significantly weakens, his voice becomes fully demonic, and he becomes extremely loyal to his allies, defending them with his life nearly recklessly, but also will brutally murder, maul, then consume his enemies. His swords change in this state as well -- they become shorter and wider, and are much more jagged and demon like. They radiate darkness, and give off pure black smoke. In this state his blood turns into pure black smoke.

363Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Do I smell? I have not noticed." Styx answers to Kaer. He becomes a little nervous. Deep in his mind he is wondering if they can smell the other scents he was exposed to during his 'advantures'.

364Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:51 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You smell like a..." Strange noises come from Stu's mouth as he attempts to think of what to say.

"Medium pile of... dung. Medium." He repeats a few times.

365Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer grins at Stu and chuckles.

She turns back to Lor'adal and laughs loudly. "Demons, eh? I don't know about their heritage, but I do know some fine men and women come out to play at night, too. You're looking at a couple of them!" She lets out a less-than-ladylike belch and laughs even harder.

366Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:56 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu raises a fist into the air. "Yessss... that is right."

His fist flops down to the floor as he lets out a strange sounding noise in an attempt to cheer.

367Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I'm sure I don't smell."

Styx then says, "I have met demons before. Nasty creatures, born to kill. I had to fight one to get a piece of its skin for a potion I was requested to make. I barely escaped with my life.""

368Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:01 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You think you have to deal with demons." Stu blurts out.

"Try dealing with this one after a few drinks" He points loosely at Kaer before starting to laugh.

369Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Did I miss anything while I was gone?"

370Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Beer." Stu says bluntly. He says nothing more, but rather lays there with a stupid smirk.

371Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:04 pm

NoodleToes

"I'm quite shhhhure you do." She sniffs again and wrinkles her nose, showing no concern for appropriate social tact.

"I've never had the fortune to encounter one but myself, apparently!" She draws a small dagger and jokingly attempts to look fierce. "Raaargh!" She hiccups and laughs heartily.

372Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:05 pm

NoodleToes

"We've been out. But yessh, beer." She pauses, takes another large gulp. "Good beer."

Last edited by NoodleToes on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

373Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:07 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Watching Kaer's little show, Stu begins to laugh.

"I bet you that... that you could kill anyone in this room."

Stu says with his eyes half closed in drunken stupor.

374Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Can't kill me."

375Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

"You're all looking at a demon right now. Did I fail to mention that I am a demon... Watch."

Lor'adals tattoes suddenly give off a dark radiance, his eyes glow pure black, and his skin becomes pure black. He is changing. He changes into a demonic being, with the same tattoes, everyone hears a demonic scream in their head.

Everyone in the room hears a demonic voice in their heads, though Lor'adals lips remain sealed. "Now you witness my true form, unaltered, and some would say... unleashed." The skin turns back to a deep blue. He is covered with rough spikey fur, which has small spikes protruding it. His teeth are sharped and pointed, amd his arms have grown in size, his nails have grown to 2 inches, thick and black, sharp as a sword, strong as diamonds. His eyes radiate darkness, and are still pure black. His swords now resemble his demonic presence and are smoking pure blackness.

The voice continues in everyone's head. "Though do not fear. I will defend my allies with my life, to the death. However anger me, and you'll witness what I do to my enemies."

376Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 pm

NoodleToes

"Pfff, sure I could!" She jumps onto a chair and flails the dagger about. "Hyah!"

377Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu jumps up from the floor, almost falling back down in the process and stumbles hurriedly over to Styx.

He pulls over a chair and stands on it, so as to get very close to his head.

"Every. Last. One." He says drunkenly, trying to keep a straight face. He fails, however, and soon begins laughing once again, almost falling from the stool.

378Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I have never seen anyone as drunk as you before in my life." Styx laughs.

379Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal steps infront of Nightfall, arms out, swords drawn. Kaer and Nightfall both hear a demonic voice in their heads. "You harm him, and you'll learn what I do to enemies."

380Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer watches the events with a shocked expression. She waits until he finishes his monolouge before bursting into wild laughter.

"Nice show, prettyboy! I can perform too!" she says, punctuating her words with giggles. She jumps from her chair to the counter, picks up her lute, and begins to sing poorly while she clumsily plucks the strings. The song seems to be about an old man and a tortoise of some sort.

381Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Nightfall is no longer in the store even though you saw him walk into the dark part of the store. Styx is in the store.

"I don't fight friends." Styx says.

382Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:19 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu covers his ears and cackles louder. "I can still hear you! What a great trick! Are you a... are you a wizard?" He guffaws

383Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

TacticalBacon wrote:Stu covers his ears and cackles louder. "I can still hear you! What a great trick! Are you a... are you a wizard?" He guffaws

Facing Stu, Stu hears in his head. "No... I'm a demon."

(OOG: No one else hears anything Lor'adal states in this form except the people he directs his thoughts at.)

384Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"There is too much going on in this store." Styx continues to laugh.

385Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 15 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stus laughter grows until a roar.

"DEMON WIZARD! EVERYONE RUN!" He shouts as he falls from his perch upon the stool. He rolls on the floor clenching his stomach.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum