The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 39]

376Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 pm

NoodleToes

"Pfff, sure I could!" She jumps onto a chair and flails the dagger about. "Hyah!"

377Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu jumps up from the floor, almost falling back down in the process and stumbles hurriedly over to Styx.

He pulls over a chair and stands on it, so as to get very close to his head.

"Every. Last. One." He says drunkenly, trying to keep a straight face. He fails, however, and soon begins laughing once again, almost falling from the stool.

378Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I have never seen anyone as drunk as you before in my life." Styx laughs.

379Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal steps infront of Nightfall, arms out, swords drawn. Kaer and Nightfall both hear a demonic voice in their heads. "You harm him, and you'll learn what I do to enemies."

380Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer watches the events with a shocked expression. She waits until he finishes his monolouge before bursting into wild laughter.

"Nice show, prettyboy! I can perform too!" she says, punctuating her words with giggles. She jumps from her chair to the counter, picks up her lute, and begins to sing poorly while she clumsily plucks the strings. The song seems to be about an old man and a tortoise of some sort.

381Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Nightfall is no longer in the store even though you saw him walk into the dark part of the store. Styx is in the store.

"I don't fight friends." Styx says.

382Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:19 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu covers his ears and cackles louder. "I can still hear you! What a great trick! Are you a... are you a wizard?" He guffaws

383Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

TacticalBacon wrote:Stu covers his ears and cackles louder. "I can still hear you! What a great trick! Are you a... are you a wizard?" He guffaws

Facing Stu, Stu hears in his head. "No... I'm a demon."

(OOG: No one else hears anything Lor'adal states in this form except the people he directs his thoughts at.)

384Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"There is too much going on in this store." Styx continues to laugh.

385Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stus laughter grows until a roar.

"DEMON WIZARD! EVERYONE RUN!" He shouts as he falls from his perch upon the stool. He rolls on the floor clenching his stomach.

386Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 pm

NoodleToes

TacticalBacon wrote:Stu covers his ears and cackles louder. "I can still hear you! What a great trick! Are you a... are you a wizard?" He guffaws

OOG:
Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 12693812

387Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal projects his voice to everyone in the area. "If only I could laugh in this state."

388Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I'm waiting for someone to fall in the giant hole in the center of the room." Styx watches the drunken people.

389Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu spits and slurs. "Why so glum, chum? Are wizards not allowed to laugh?" He wears a stupid grin.

390Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal faces stu, through his voice is heard by everyone. "I feel no emotions in this state."

391Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 pm

NoodleToes

"The wha?" Kaer stumbles and looks the floor over.

392Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu points and laughs. "The wizard must have cast a spell on himself! The curse must be.. broken... WITH A KISS!" He shouts, making a kissing face.

393Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"That big gaping hole." Styx points to the hole in the center of the store that was created by the crazy druid, and now has two 2x4's on top of it.

394Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:36 pm

NoodleToes

"Oho! Didn't see you there, hole!" Kaer smiles broadly at it. She sets her mug down and straightens her clothes slightly. "So he did leave, eh? Good riddance, I care not for the crazy ones," she says in a noticeably quieter, but still slurred, tone.

She pauses, giggles, and sneaks one last sip from her mug.

Last edited by NoodleToes on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

395Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu jumps up and staggers over to Kaer. "I'll just take that off your hands then." He grabs the mug from her and smirks.

396Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I think I should take those mugs." Styx casts Mage Hand and picks up the mugs from across the room and places them out of reach.

"You two have had too much to drink."

397Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:48 pm

NoodleToes

"Mmmmm." Kaer stretches and smiles stupidly. "Much drink and dance does a tried gnome make. I'll be..." She stumbles in the process of climbing down from the counter and giggles. "...turning in, then."

She takes hold of Stu's beard and drags him to the stairs. "You could use some rest, too. Go on." She gives him a gentle push to start him going and turns to Styx. "Be rid of that stench soon, I hope."

OOG: For clarification, they're not in a relationship. The bar thing was just casual, and they are going to separate beds. (And I had permission to drag his character along, fear not.)

398Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I don't smell." Styx says under his breath.

399Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:53 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi just shakes her head at the scenes that displayed before her. "So Styx, want to enlighten me on your adventures yet?" She sniffs with her sensitive nose, "You're starting to smell like a whole bunch of dead animals."

400Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 16 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi shakes his head at the Stu and Syrita, "Two drunks going to get rest. Nothing can go wrong of course." He motions to everyone else, pushing those who dont respond out "Alright closing time, outta the cafe. Shoo! Shoo!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum