The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Basala is a very large port town. The entire town is centered around the arena where people go to watch, bet on, and be in fights.The store owned by Mots, Elros, Casper, and a few others is in the upper right of the town, across the street from the store is an Inn. Next to the Inn is a weapons and armor store. There is a town guard by the boat house. The boat house is right on the water. In the boat house you can buy, store, or sell a boat. You can also hire a crew to man your boat. In the upper left of Basala is 60-70 homes. One of the homes is owned by Elros, this home was used for storage of supplies for the store as it was being built. The general store is across the street from the sections of homes. There is a cleric in the lower left of the arena. A magic/potions store is located in the lower left of Basala. Basala also has a church by the water.

OOG: I am in the process of making a map for Basala on the computer so I can upload it and show you what it looks like. If you need any clarification on the details of Basala please P.M. me or post your question in the "help" section try to keep this topic for roll playing only please

2Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros is in our store cleaning up the mess the Trolls and Goblins left behind. (mostly a lot of blood and there bodies)After he finishes that he goes up stairs to see how bad the fire damage is.

Last edited by D.M. Wiley on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty The map of Basala Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Basala11
(click the image to make it bigger)

1. Arena
2. Cleric/ Healer
3. General Store
4. Our store
5. Town guard
6. Inn
7. Weapons/ Armor
8. Boat House
9. Homes
10. Elros home/ Storage house
11. Magic/ Potions

4Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots notices Elros' movement and follows him upstairs. She comments that the burning canvas had been delt with. "[I] tossed it out the window" she claimes.

Last edited by Granny on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Ok" Elros begins to say "Looks like we need to get you a new one"

6Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 pm

brettward

brettward

seaven walks in and noitices mots and elros are there. "Are you guys in need of any assistance" seaven says.

7Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Daest ducks in, and chuckles at the destruction. "Heeeey, I'm back! Haha, Looks like I missed out on all the fun."

8Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros runs down the stairs happy to see his brother. "Brother how have you been"

9Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"You sure did" says Mots, joining in Daest's chuckle. "And yes," she continues, "it seems I'm in need of a new canvas."

10Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Pretty good Elros. But that had to be the most boring supply run I've ever been on. And to top it off, the old sot kept trying to rip me off."

Zhisk, Daest's ethyk, scampers in and jumps onto Daest's shoulder.

[OOG: Zhisk is Daest's companion he got a few years back, and an ethyk is basically a lemur with one eye that can influence people's decisions]

"Care to fill me in, Mots? That sure is a lovely amulet you have there... What is it, black onyx or something?"

11Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Where did you get that?" Elros says not used to the sigh of the new animal

12Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Oh, Zhisk? I got him off a trade caravan about a year back... Are you saying you don't remember him around? Someone musta' hit you pretty hard...."

13Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"its just been a long time" Elros says and laughs a little. "How could i forget him?"

14Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios walks into the store, greeting the people he can see.

"Hello, I was in Basala and I'd thought I would stop by. I see some new faces, whom might they be? But first I suppose I should introduce myself to them, I'm Kalandrios, and despite being a druid, I hate nature."

15Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 am

brettward

brettward

"wow that's pretty ironic"

16Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"I have to go fix the floor. Daest will you come with me to get supplies please? Its only a short walk away." Elros says looking at Daest

17Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:25 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Focusing on Seaven now,

"What, one can't draw power from what he hates?"

Kalandrios chuckles.

18Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:34 am

brettward

brettward

"i respect you for your irony. what bring you to our lovely shop?"

19Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:30 am

JulianJ

Urijoshi pokes her head through the broken doors. "Um, excuse me?"

20Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:32 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros walks off heading toward the supply shed, hoping Daest will fallow to help carry supplies.

21Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am

brettward

brettward

seaven faces twords Urijoshi. "hello. can we help you?" seaven says.

22Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Facing Seaven

"Not really. Just felt like stopping in."

23Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:29 pm

JulianJ

"Yes, I saw your battle with those goblins earlier, and I want to join you guys, to get stronger I mean."

24Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Daest, looking out where Elros left, sighs and exits, following Elros to the supply house.

25Basala  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros and Daest return about 20 min with 5 large boards, nails, and a hammer. "Thanks Daest, now I need to get to work" Elros begins to make new doors for the store. Its takes him the rest of the day to finish all of the repairs.

OOG: The store is now back to normal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum