The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots raises her head and looks around. She seems to have been lost in thought for several minutes. She then notices Daest and approaches him. "Excuse me, were we talking about something?" she asks him.
(OOG: Haha, trying to explain the fact that I completely disappeared)

27Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros after finishing all of his work goes down to the basement where he has a small bed set up on the floor.After sleeping for 8-9 hours he gets up and goes straight to the arena. He begins to look around the VERY large area for a rouge trainer. After an hour and a half of searching he finds one.

"Can you train me to duel-wield?" Elros asked the rouge.
"For 500gp yes I can"

After taking his lesson he goes back to the store to look for more work or anyone who may need help.

OOG: if any of you need to do something like that let me know and I can tell you what the NPC says. Also Elros can now duel-wield.

28Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Yeah, Mots, I was commenting on that lovely amulet of yours."

29Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: This post takes place during the work on the store is being done.

Kalandrios sighs.

"Well, seeing as nothing that interesting is going on, I'm going to catch some sleep."

Kalandrios walks to the storage house, where he sleeps for the night. He wakes up around 8am, and walks to the arena, to watch some blood get spilled.

OOG: Kalandrios craves blood spilling, if he goes more than a few days without it he'll start to go insane until he's seen bloodshed. Luckily the arena can satisfy it.

30Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Ah, yes" said Mots. "I'm holding it for a friend at the moment, but to be honest, I have no knowledge of it's purpose."

31Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Hmm... Would lining your pocket be a good enough purpose for it?"

32Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Mm, no, sir. I see what you are asking and I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline. I'm sure my friend wouldn't appreciate it. Besides, I have no need for money."

33Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 pm

brettward

brettward

" hey mots. speaking of that amulet, if you want you could take it over to the magic shop and see if they might be able to identify its pupose."

34Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

D.M. NOTE

ALL RPING MUST BE AFTER THE THE EVENT ON 6-29-10

Exonedit: Totally just edited your post instead of posting a new one on accident. Lol.

35Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: Kalandrios is now Lv2, and now loves nature. He also now has more tattoos.

In Character: Kalandrios sighs, now at the store.

"So what do you guys want to do now?"

Last edited by Exonfang on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

36Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

OOG: The corp thing is not a real problem it was a trick by one of the guards who was working for the goblins. The guard sends people towards the dragon so the goblins can kill them and feed them to the dragon. Long story short that one guard is corrupt.

37Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 pm

brettward

brettward

"i think we should go to the town guard and suprise our corrupt little guard friend."

38Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios faces Seaven now.

"I think that might be a little too... dangerous. After all, from what I've heard, it sounds like the guard doesn't exactly like you guys, and killing one wouldn't help your position. As much as I hate saying it, we should just let it go."

39Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros walks up stairs from his long nap. "So what have I missed? I herd corrupt guard, whats going on?" Elros says with a interested look in his eye.

40Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Guys, I'm just gonna say this right now... I don't want to kill a guard here. I mean, it's such a nice town with such a large guard...."

41Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:14 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi stops practicing kung fu in the corner of the store. "Maybe we could have one of R&P's sneakier members follow him so we know his schedule."

42Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"That," Daest chuckles, "Is something I'm all for."

43Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros getting a little up set because no one answered his question says again "What happened?"

OOG: he is a little irritable right now because he just woke up.

44Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios explains to Elros;

"Basically, a guard alerted us to a town which was about a three hour walk away, which was having some crop problems. It turned out to be a trap, we were ambushed by some goblins, and ended up finding a small goblin encampment, where we met an amethyst dragon who's looking for a mate, after slaying all said goblins."

Kalandrios pauses for a second.

"Nothing too interesting."

To Uri

"I like that Idea though... But who?"

45Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 pm

brettward

brettward

"well daest seems up for it"

46Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros looks a little shocked but tries to play it off like he does not really care.

"So looks like we need to find this guard, what do we know about him?"

47Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

To Seaven

"But Isn't the guard already have something against Daest? Maybe that pixie girl could follow the guard? She's small enough..."

To Elros

"We know that he's a corrupt guard, but not much else."

OOG: Do we remember what race he was, and what he looks like?

Last edited by Exonfang on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

48Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 pm

brettward

brettward

" oh yea. i forget about daest's incident"

49Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

@Kalandrios

"We also could hire a pro thief"

50Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

To Elros;

"Why hire, when we already have? Send in that pixie."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum