The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 39]

651Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall startled by Lakota's hiss walks away. He then sees Stu's shadow dance around him. "Get back here!" Nightfall then starts to run around Stu hoping to grab a shadow but fails over and over again.

Nightfall now mad stops. He stares at the shadows moving around Stu, waiting for the right moment to strike. He then jumps and grabs a shadow and disappears into the shadow.

STYX:
"What the..." Styx is baffled by Nightfall's sudden disappearance.

652Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:39 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs,

"Well he got one of them."

653Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Where did he go?" Styx asks.

654Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"He clearly died." Stu grins.

655Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall walks back into the store, he is shivering, like he is frightened. He walks over and sits in the corner.

656Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You see? Theres the replacement now!" He chuckles.

657Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx walks over to Nightfall, "You ok?"

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall says nothing in return. He his scared.

658Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Maybe he saw Dahlia naked." Stu shivers.

659Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx laughs at Stu's remark.

NIGHTFALL:
"It was so scary. Everything was void and empty."

660Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Yup, definitely Dahlia naked."

Stu laughs.

661Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall stands up and tries to forget the void landscape and horrible creatures he saw. He then picks up his lyre then starts playing.

662Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: P.S. If your reading this Jake, please continue. Julian and Bobby are still listening to you.

663Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

OOG: I'll continue as soon as I get the opportunity, right now I'm on my iPod, and I rather dislike posting from it.

664Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: That is like me on my PSP and my PS3, I hate posting from them, because they take forever to type on.

665Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:54 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal touches his blade and it begins to eminate pure darkness from it. The store is noticeably darker now, even to those with darkvision.

"Look, a feast. I promise its safe!"

(OOG: I casted Darkness.)

666Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:02 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall looks around, "What?" He sees no change in the store.

He then starts to taste the darkness around him, even if he can't see it. He then starts to eat the darkness.

OOG: No form of darkness nor the spell itself can obstruct his vision, this is because he is a creature of the shadows.

667Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: My bad, Styx should have noticed a long time ago lol.

STYX:
"What the hell! Why is it so dark in here!" Styx can barely see anything.

668Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi 'hmph's and looks at Nightfall and Lor'adal, "If you're done playing with the lights, then I'd like to start teaching you how to use a proper sword, maybe even a crossbow if you're lucky!"

OOG: If you agree to this, Sarabi and you will just leave the shop for a few hours. It's up to you to decide how much he actually learns from Sarabi's attempted tutoring. I'll have a separate session for him and crossbows.

669Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Okay that sounds cool! I will wait outside for you." Nightfall then leaves the store and waits outside for Sarabi to join him.

OOG: When you teach Nightfall, he excels in swordplay and becomes somewhat good. This lesson will go very well. I can't say the same though for when you try to teach him how to use the crossbow...

670Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi follows and takes Nightfall to the forest to train for several hours.

671Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Awesome. I hope the druid doesn't attack lol.

STYX:
"I don't think Nightfall will learn anything. He doesn't look like the sword type." Styx says.

672Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:37 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Probably gonna chop himself in half" Stu grunts.

"I need a drink."

673Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"I wish I could still drink." Styx says.

674Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:42 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"A shame for you" He smirks. "Its the best thing in the world. In fact, I'm going to go have so nice golden ale right now." He chuckles a bit as he walks toward the door.

"Have fun... not... being drunk." He smiles and walks out the door to the bar.

675Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 27 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx goes to the door and shouts to Stu as he walks away, "Have fun drinking that 'PISS'!" Styx walks back in and waits for something to happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum