The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 39]

951Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:24 pm

brettward

brettward

"well that's rather convenient, but i don't have anything to do here. I think i'll go back and explore the isles a bit." Seaven touches the spire and teleports back to the isles.

952Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

After finishing his teleportation spree, "You know, that map has TWO bars on it! They must be better than the piss water here! We need to get out more, this place is a real shit ho-" He vanishes before completing his sentence again.

OOG: I'm rather satisfied with this method of travel. As well as the thread hopping, its pretty fun.... for me at least, lol.

953Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx appears then starts to make his way towards Stu's magic lab to make some potions using his Alchemist book and the book Sarabi lent him.

"Time to reward these mortals with something." He says to himself while he walks into the magic lab. Then starts working.

954Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall appears then walks into Stu's magic lab. He walks up to Styx and holds it up to him, "Tell me what this says."

STYX:
Styx sighs loudly, "Fine." He takes the book and starts reading it out loud to Nightfall.

955Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx closes the book and gives it back to Nightfall, "There you go, now leave me. I am busy."

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall takes back the book and walks back to the spire and disappears.

956Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:24 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi looks around, seeing almost no one around him, "Well... This is... exciting."
He approaches the spire and takes a deep breath, "Welp, better try and get used to it. No time like the prese-"
He disappears as his hand touches the spire.

957Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:34 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: Humanoid Form;

In response to [Peter's characters] apparent hate for me a few pages back. "Why the hard feelings, [Peter's Character]" He pauses, "What did I do to you?"

Glancing at the spire, Lor'adal mutters "Interesting, I might have to give that a try." in a very curious voice.

958Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

OOG: Too bad im not there to answer :V

959Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

OOG: You are aware that the name of [Peter's Character] is quite literally in the post right before yours, right?

Lucian, chuckling, glances at Lor'adal and says "You are aware that Sarabi isn't here right now, aren't you? It's just you and me standing here."

Looking at the spire, he gleefully adds, "Well, only you actually. I'm going elsewhere."

Lucian walks over to the spire, places his hands against it, and before he disappears, you hear him mutter something that sounds like "Crazy bastard" under his breath.

960Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall appears and walks into the store. He grabs his stomach and vomits violently. This causes him to pass out.

STYX:
Styx after finishing his work in the lab, returns to spire then vanishes.

961Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:58 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi comes downstairs after getting some work done on her book. "So hey guys, did I miss anything?"

OOG:Will she ever be done finish writing re-writing her manifesto?

962Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: No one is in the shop Julian except Nightfall who passed out. But he will wake up soon.

963Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:30 pm

JulianJ

OOG: Good let me just speed this along..

Urijoshi goes over to Nightfall's unconscious body and begins shaking him slightly. In a soft voice she says, "Wake up buddy, someone has some explaining to do."

964Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall grunts loudly, "What?"

OOG: 39/47 PSP

965Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm

JulianJ

Ignoring Nightfall's surly attitude, "Where is everyone? This place normally isn't this quiet."

966Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"They are in the Isles geez!" Nightfall says. He stands up slowly.

"Ow, my head!" He grabs his head, which is throbbing with pain.

967Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:01 am

JulianJ

"Hold on." Urijoshi goes to (wherever we get our fresh water) and uses animate water to lead an orb of water back to Nightfall. "Now, drink this and explain, what isle and how are they getting there?"

968Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:08 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall drinks the water then explains, "There are these spires that are this chain of islands called the Ebony Isles. There are different islands, each with a spire in the middle. There is one that leads you back to here. All you have to do is touch it, then you get sent back here. Then if you want to go back you just touch again. But it won't work for you, cause you never been there. But I can take you there without using the spires."

Nightfall walks outside and uses Dimensional Door. Then a doorway opens and through it you can see the northern island.

"Follow me." Nightfall says and walks through the doorway.

OOG: P.S. I can do that.
PSP 35/47

969Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:48 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi follows!

970Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 am

JulianJ

After riding the giant Kraken, Urijoshi goes to a book store.

OOG: I'm going to need someone to role play this.

971Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:24 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OGG: Hay guize. Its been like twenty days since the last post.

No one ever goes on here anymore, its sad.

972Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:25 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: I would but all my characters either exploded or were stolen.

973Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:30 pm

JulianJ

OOG: Make a new one so we can kill have a new partner!

974Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 39 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:52 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

This just in- Basala was destroyed in a massive explosion. Everyone inside died in horrible anguish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum