The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 39]

501Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal walks back into the store, in human form. He looks around briefly, to get a sense of the conversation he's just walked into.

OOG: I'm not reading anything previous since Lor'adal technically doesn't know any of that anyways. Act as if I just walked in.

502Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Look its the demon-man. Hello." Nightfall says to Lor'adal.

503Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal faces Nightfall. "Hello" Lor'adal bows.

504Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall repeats the bow. "I'm gonna learn magic." Nightfall says oh-so-proud.

505Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal's eye slightly flinches. "Learn it with great caution, young one. Magic can corrupt. Be careful."

506Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Did you know that Dwarfs are the greatest race of all the races? And Gnomes are the second best." Nightfall uses the knowledge given to him by Stu.

507Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal snickers. "I'll have to disagree with that."

508Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"But its true, Stu told me. And Stu knows EVERYTHING."

509Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Thats exactly right!" Stu nods.

"Other races tend to be jealous of us, so they never admit to our greatness. So disrespectful."

He laughs.

510Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:13 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Oh I can see why Dwarfs like the underground world better, you don't have to deal with such jealous races." Nightfall says.

511Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:44 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Precisely." Stu nods.

512Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:27 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"What else should I know?" Nightfall asks.

513Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:37 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi comes into the store from the cafe, hearing the last bit of conversation, he turns to Nightfall. "What else? Do you know how to even properly use a weapon?"

514Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:37 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: You should know that I'm going to renfest and Stu will just be staring at you for a few hours until I get back. Lul kbye.

515Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall looks at Sarabi, "What's a weapon?"

516Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi rubs his forehead a bit, muttering "Oh dear.."
He pulls his bone dagger out of its sheath, "This is an weapon. You use it to defend yourself and to kill. Weapons come in many different varieties, but this is one called a 'Dagger'. Daggers are easily hidden and can save you in a pinch if you somehow lose all others. Now.." He pulls out his hand crossbow, demonstrating as he talks, "This is a different kind of weapon, called a 'Crossbow'. It fires a deadly stick called a 'bolt'. You pull this string back until it clicks, notch the bolt in, and.." He points the crossbow at the nearby wall and pulls the trigger, the small bolt launching off and embedding itself into the wall.
He pulls the bolt out of the wall, "Thats a short demonstration really, I could show you a lot more, but I have some... 'Business' to attend to. I'll be back whenever."
He quickly exits the store.

OOG: Just my reason for being at renfest and all. Yaay wall of text

517Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal sighs. "If a petty dwarf can influence you so much I'd hate for you to meet a demon.

518Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"What is a demon?" Nightfall asks.

519Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:14 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer looks up in alarm. "Bad," she says loudly. "You don't want to be bad, do you?" Without waiting for a response, she continues. "Why don't we see about finding you an instrument that you like instead?"

520Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Ok." Nightfall says.

521Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:29 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer rummages through her pack and pulls out an ocarina, a small lyre, and a gnomish tambourine, all from her travels (OOG: these were bought, not summoned-they'll play). She looks them over for a minute and selects the lyre, playing a short tune before offering it to Nightfall with a dramatic flourish. "I promise, this one will work, without making your fingers fall off. Sorry it's rather small- I only pick up things for people my size." She smiles encouragingly.

522Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall takes the lyre. The music produced is terrible and loud. There is no rhythm or beat to it, its just random notes played. But Nightfall seems to be happy.

"Am I doing good?"

Styx:
"Holy hell! If I had ears they would be bleeding." Styx holds his hands to his helmet trying to block the noise, but fails since he has no ears to cover.

523Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:42 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer laughs. "Fabulously! Just how I sounded when I started. You'll be a prodigy, no doubt about it." She smirks at Styx. "I guess you can keep that."

524Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall contiunes to play as loud as possible. The air is filled with terrible sounds.

"I love this thing!" He shouts.

525Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 21 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:54 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer flinches slightly but continues to laugh. "Try plucking just one string at a time." She shows him how to press the stings for different notes.

She turns away and says quietly to Styx, "At least it's safer than teaching him necromancy right now."

OOG: For the record, it's an old Celtic-styled one, like this here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d2/Sutton_Hoo_lyre_%28reconstruction%29.jpg/152px-Sutton_Hoo_lyre_%28reconstruction%29.jpg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum