The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 39]

476Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Styx:
Styx laughs at the Stu's familiar.

Nightfall:
"Magic is cool!"

477Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Oh, I did?" Mots muses.

"Your name is Kaer, right?"

478Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:08 pm

NoodleToes

"There, you see how unreliable his magic is. Music is much better. Why don't you try..." Kaer tucks her own lute away and summons a lightly larger one, offering it to Nightfall. "...This? It won't cut your fingers off."

OOG: Turns out her BS was actually sort of true, her summoned instruments (like her own lute) will only play for her. She doesn't know this, though, so she'll still give it to him.

479Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:10 pm

NoodleToes

After handing Nightfall the lute, she turns to Mots. "Well...I have quite a few names, but I suppose that's the one to use this week. And you did want them, don't you remember?" She gives Mots a strange look.

480Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:10 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu continues to yell at his familiar. "Come back down here!" He shouts. His skull floats above him then suddenly falls from the air, knocking Stu in the head.

"Ow!" He clenches his head and his skull moves its jaw in a laughing motion.

481Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall laughs at Stu. Then looks at Kaer.

"Ok." Nightfall grabs the lute slowly and nervously.

482Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Not at all. I don't exactly remember much, lately."

483Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 pm

NoodleToes

She looks to Nightfall and waves a hand in encouragement. "Go on, pluck the strings. It's easy." (OOG: He can pluck them, but there's no sound.)
She turns back to Mots. "That's odd." She thinks for a moment and then chuckles. "You drink much? My uncle Errd had that problem, he never remembered a damn thing." She laughs. "But he was a happy, happy gnome!"

484Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall plucked the strings, but no noise came out. He tries again and again. He becomes angry and shouts, "This fucking thing doesn't work!"

485Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Uhh... not that I can remember!" Mots laughs.

486Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: Naughty, naughty, Nightfall. Who taught you such language? You deserve a spanking.

487Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: He heard it when he walked through the shadows and appeared outside and saw a man throw a broken shield on the ground and yell the same phrase.

488Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer looks surprised and drops her conversation with Mots. "Woah there, lesson one: don't be upset by things that Garl won't let you do, there's always a reason!" She laughs, and then takes the lute from him and strums it. "Wow, I didn't realize that one was true..." she says under her breath. She thinks a moment, then holds it out to Mots. "Out of curiosity, let's see you try."

489Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I don't like music anymore. I like magic." Nightfall is mad now.

490Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots takes the lute in her hand and attempts to strum, but yields no sound.

OOG: Kaer worships a neopet? (poorly targeted joke)

491Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:30 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs. "Magic is very good, and anyone can learn to do it, too!"

492Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"What types of magic are there? Which one do you do?" Nightfall asks Stu.

493Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:34 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer gives a hearty laugh. "Suit yourself, new face! A beautiful tune will capture your heart some day and you'll come back to learn again. Let me know when it happens, it's a lovely thing!" She nods with understanding when she sees Mots attempt to play and desummons the lute. She then brings her own back and takes a seat atop the counter.

OOG: aksld;f yes. Naw, the gnome god is Garl Glittergold.

494Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Oh I could go on for hours on end talking about all the different types of magic. As more me, I am a necromancer.

I make dead things come back to life. Like this sorry thing."

He flicks the skull floating in air.

495Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Styx:
"I am also a Necromancer. And Necromancy is the most powerful magic in the world." Styx tells Nightfall.

Nightfall:
"Wow. I want to learn Necromancy and the other types of magic! I wanna learn them all!" Nightfall shouts.

OOG: I am surprised no one has messed with Nightfall that much.

496Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:43 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"No one could possibly learn it all, well, except me of course." Says Stu.

"But you can learn a good bit of it."

497Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Styx:
"I nearly mastered all the schools of magic, but once I started Necromancy the King had me killed for being a 'potential threat'. So it is possible but very hard to do."

498Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"What else can you people teach me?" Nightfall asks everyone.

499Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:56 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"But you have to be careful. Magic has just as much power to destroy as it does to create. It can be dangerous, and learning it can be hard." Stu says solemnly.

500Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 20 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Styx:
"That's why most Necromancers are hated and feared, they can destroy the world of they wanted too. Most of us are hidden to stay out of the sights of paladins who hunt down Necromancers. But some, like me and Stu, are powerful enough to protect ourselves."

Nightfall:
"Oh." He tries to taken in all the info he has learned today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum