The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 39]

701Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:32 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Youuuuuuuuuuuuu" He hisses wiggling his finger in the air.

"Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" He trails off.

702Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Hey Stu want another beer?" Styx realizes he can't win with Stu in this state.

703Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:59 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu cracks his neck.

"Why... why yes." He slurs

704Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"I will go get you one. A real beer." Styx leaves the store.

705Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx returns a little bit later with the beer and places the bottle in front of Stu, "Here."

706Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:22 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooo...." Stu shouts half heartedly.

707Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Drink up buddy." Styx laughs because he knows the alcohol content in the bottle is extremely high.

708Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu lifts the bottle into a vertical position above his mouth and drinks it rapidly, though he spills a bit of it on his face.

"Oh... joy" He hiccups.

709Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"How is it?" His voice cracks trying to hold back his laughter.

710Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:37 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"This is... pansy crap." Stu says with a gallon of spit sputtering from his mouth.

He attempts to stand, but half way up he loses his balance and begins to stagger forward until he is almost at a run. He smashes headlong into a table, knocking it over and sending him tumbling into the basement of the shop.

You hear a faint cheer from the bottom of the stairs.

711Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx bursts out laughing. "That was great!" He walks over to the stairs and yells down, "Sleep it off!" And walks away still laughing.

712Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:45 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: I just noticed that I haven't done anything with this yet..

Stu rolls over and see's pieces of his dragon bone scythe laying all over the floor and the stairs, the spell that was put on it has caused it to shatter.

"Damn this... bone.." He slurs.

He calls his floating skull familiar to him. "Go get me... another one of those... things." He points to the largest pile of broken pieces.

The skull floats its way up stairs and sits on a tall shelf; it clearly has no intention of finding another scythe.

713Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:34 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Watching silently all that is happening with stu, Lor'adal smirks, and covers his face with his palm.

714Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:53 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

After a few moments of laying on the floor, Stu grabs a larger shard of bone from the floor and claws his way back up the stairs.

It takes him some time to reach the top, but he manages to drag himself back into the main room.

He holds up the shard with a disappointed expression, "The damn thing." He slurs. "It... it exploded! Booooooommmmm" He lets out a drunken chuckle.

715Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Sure it did Stu." Styx doesn't really believe Stu in this state.

716Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"YOU!" He shouts, pointing at the skull sitting high atop a shelf.

"Worthless ball of... shit. Go get that thing!" He throws the shard up at the skull, it comes no where near hitting it.

It floats down from the shelf and floats just out of Stu's reach, taunting him.

717Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Stu, you need a different familiar. Perhaps one that will listen." Styx laughs.

718Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:41 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"He'll... he'll come around." Stu sighs. He tries to stand but soon realizes its a bad idea and instead elects to just sit on the floor.

He flicks the floating skull and it goes spinning through the air across the shop.

He grins.

719Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx watches the skull fly around the room, "I want a familiar but I need that blasted book first."

720Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:02 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Book?" Stu slurs.

"All you need... is to think... really hard." He hiccups.

"I think I was a little drunk when I summoned mine" He leans far to one side, almost tipping over...

"Just a... just a little" He pinches his fingers together before letting out a laugh.

721Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Well you see, I had one before but I forgot about him so its hard for me to summon him now. I need a book back from my kingdom to remember him so I can get him back. That's a drawback from dying then coming back, you tend to forget things and they usually are important. And there are other reasons why I need the book but I won't go into detail."

722Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu lets out a crazed laugh. "You dieeeddd. Thats so... thats so..." He coughs.

"Who are you?"

723Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Styx." He answers simply.

724Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:39 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Sticks? You're a tree!" He laughs.

725Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 29 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"No, like the River Styx."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum