The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 39]

451Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall is amazed by the music, "Pretty music." He says then sits right in front of Kaer.

OOG: There was no way for him to resist, he has never heard music before so he is deeply interested.

452Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:13 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer stops her playing. "You see? Imagine if you were some sort of threat to me. Music would have just saved my life!" She plays quietly for a moment and sighs. "It's lovely sounding, too. And you can certainly make a few gold with it."

453Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I wanna play that thing!" Nightfall stands up and points at her instrument.

454Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer takes a few steps back and looks slightly nervous. "Aaah...this one's my baby, friend." She looks around the store quickly and picks up the flute that she discarded yesterday, holding it out to him. "You can try this one, though. Or we could try and find you a lute like mine." She pulls the lute toward herself slightly. "Not that it will ever be quite like mine..." she says quietly.

455Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"No I want that!" He points at the instrument again.

456Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs. "Yeah, Kaer. He wants that."

457Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:26 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer laughs nervously. Suddenly, her face lights up. "That's...not possible! If you tried to play mine, your fingers would fall off! You wouldn't want that, now would you?" She smiles reassuringly. "We can find you your own!"

458Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I dunno" Stu smirks.

"That sounds like Gnome trickery again to me." He nudges Nightfall.

459Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"WHAT! Get it away from me." Nightfall grabs the flute and throws it at Kaer's lute. It nicks the tip of it.

OOG: Everyone, feel free to add to this conversation to help mold Nightfall. Right now he:
-Thinks Stu knows everything
-Music is amazing
-And magical fairies live in Stu's pants

460Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots awakens after hearing the sound of music from downstairs. She picks herself up off the studio floor and walks to the stairway.

She takes a seat at the bottom step.

461Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:33 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Say, if you like MU-Sic" Stu stresses the first syllable. "Perhaps you'll like MAG-ic" again, stressing the beginning.

462Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Magic?"

463Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:36 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Yes, magic. There are more types of magic than you can count on all your fingers and toes!"

Stu creates a small glowing, floating orb and sends it floating towards Nightfall.

"Just a small example of magic" He smiles.

464Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Ooo." He reaches for the orb.

465Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: this is going to be another one of those times, isn't it

466Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:39 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer looks mortified. She immediately inspects the nicked edge closely and picks up her pack, pulling a small leather roll out of it. She lays the lute and roll the counter and unrolls the kit. She selects a few tools from it before attempting to fix the nick. "Let's not do that again, shall we?" She bends over the lute and becomes engrossed in her work.

467Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:40 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu creates a few more orbs and floats them around the room.

"Magic can be used to do lots of interesting things." He uses Mage Hand to pick up the thrown flute and brings it into his hand.

"You see?"

468Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall is amazed.

Styx:
"Why don't you show him some true magic." Styx tells Stu.

469Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer calls over her shoulder, "Yes, dwarf. I can make pretty lights, too. Show him something real!"

470Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu smiles. "If you insist" He responds to Styx.

He turns back to Nightfall. "Magic isn't just used to entertain though."

Stu quickly fires an acid arrow, destroying one of the orbs.

The arrow dissolves as it hits the wall.

"It's also a weapon, one more powerful than any sword."

Stu pauses to think.

"Or at least thats what 'sensitive' mages will tell you."

471Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall remains speechless and amazed.

472Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:53 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu pulls a small piece of parchment out of one of his many pockets. On it he inscribes the most complex and intricate rune he can conjure up.

"This is a rune. They are used to store magic. If you see something that looks like this, let people like me take a look at it before messing with them.

You can keep this one though, its harmless"

He floats the parchment over to Nightfall.

473Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:54 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer stands up straight, looking satisfied with herself. "There we are. Always know how to mend your weapons." She straps the lute to her back again and notices Mots on the steps. "There you are! I was looking for you the other day. C'mere and help me get these out of my head and you can have them." She motions to her earrings. "You did want them, yes?"

474Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall takes it. "Cool."

Styx:
"You can also learn Alchemy, which is a field I specialize in. I will teach you once I get my hands on a Alchemy Book."

475Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu summons his familiar, his floating skull. "Magic also lets you have 'pets' of sorts. This one is mine. Go on and say hello." He says to the skull, which floats around the shop and loops through the air.

"No! I said go say hello!" Stu shouts. The floating skull continues to loop around ignorantly.

"Useless" Stu mutters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum