The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 39]

426Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu glares at Kaer.

"Music won't teach you anything, the world is a cruel place, you need someone who knows how to deal with it all."

He walks over and stands next to Kaer and stands up tall.

"Someone like me."

427Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:56 pm

NoodleToes

"He's a tale-stretcher. Don't listen to him." Kaer frowns up at Stu and mutters, "Height means nothing."

"Besides, I have experience with dangerous situations! I've traveled all over and gotten myself out of more scrapes than he has hairs in his beard. I can teach you how to survive without gathering the scars a warrior does." She grins triumphantly and spreads her arms to display her lack of injuries.

Last edited by NoodleToes on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

428Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall:
"Whoa!" Nightfall says looking at Kaer.

429Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:01 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs and pushes Kaer off to the side.

"The facts are, I know what the world is like more than any mere Gnome, us Dwarfs are the greatest race in the entire world!" He nods.

"And remember, who was the one who slayed a god" He questions.

430Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall:
"You did!" Nightfall says as he turns towards Stu.

431Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 pm

NoodleToes

"Seems you were blessing my fine people just last night, arrogant one. Besides, nobody needs to slay gods except those who get themselves into trouble in the first place." Kaer shoves back with all of her might. (This is very small.)

432Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Exactly!" He says proudly. "So who else could you trust to teach you everything about life than the one who destroyed death itself?"

433Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall:
"You?" He is unsure about his answer.

434Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Thats right!" He says excitedly. "Now, what knowledge to you seek from this helpful dwarf?"

435Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall:
"Everything!" He shouts.

436Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Everything? Well thats good, because I just so happen to know everything!" He nods.

"The first thing you need to know is that I am a Dwarf, clearly. And dwarfs are the greatest race that ever was, we know everything about everything. We are also the smartest, best looking, and richest people on the planet!" He says convincingly.

He points to Kaer. "She is a Gnome. Gnomes are the second greatest race on the planet. They don't know nearly as much as us Dwarfs, but are also much better than the other races."

437Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:32 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer laughs loudly. "Best looking, my ears! Gnomes are the finest." She motions to herself. "It doesn't get any better than this! And we're the smartest. How many dwarven inventions do you know of?"

438Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"While Gnomes are the second best, they are not trustworthy." Stu nods vigorously. "You can always trust everything I say, question everything else and you'll remain safe."

He turns to Kaer and smirks. He mouths the words "He's mine" To her.

"What other race could build entire cities within mountains? Certainly all other races are too weak!" He laughs.

439Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:40 pm

NoodleToes

"Strength is nothing! It's all in the brains and the skill." She demonstrates by hopping delicately onto the counter and playing a short, but complex tune. She then bows to her imaginary crowd. "Show me a dwarf who can do that!"

440Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:43 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu folds his arms, unimpressed. "Now show us what your little notes will do to save a life?" He chuckles.

"Clearly music is not the answer to life!"

441Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Ok I will remember everything you said Stu." Nightfall tries to absorb all the knowledge he has just learned.

442Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:50 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Excellent" He smiles.

443Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Stu, if dwarfs are so awesome, why don't they control the world?" Nightfall asks Stu.

444Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:54 pm

NoodleToes

"You see, they're not as fabulous as he makes them out to be. Let me show you how music works." Kaer turns to Stu. "Try to hurt me!" She grins.

445Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"What's music?" He asks Kaer.

446Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs.

"We do! Just not the one you can see. We have conquered the world below, the one under your feet! Most dwarfs live underground, because it is the more beautiful of the two worlds. Most dwarfs don't waste their time on the world above, I am an exception, obviously."

447Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Oh... But what's music?" Nightfall asks.

448Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

NoodleToes

"Well, I guess he's too big a pansy to assist me, so I'll show you this way. Walk toward me. Try your best to keep coming at me." She grins.

449Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall walks towards Kaer.

450Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 18 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer begins playing her lute. A look of intense concentration comes over her face.

OOG: This is the bard's fascinate spell. The affected creature becomes fascinated with the music and is unable to do anything but sit and listen quietly until she stops playing. If you like, we can try and figure out what the rolls would be for chance to resist, but I assume that since you said he's defenseless, his chances are probably pretty slim anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum