The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 39]

901Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu uses telekinesis to pick up the glob of vomit, "You're the one who likes to eat this shit, a'int ya?" He says at Lor'adal.

"Have some more!" He throws the vomit at him, laughing.

902Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall laughs as well then vomits more bubbling, black vomit.

"I need to go lay-down." Nightfall says and retreats to the shadows.

903Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi tilts his head at Lor'adal and Stu, "You saying he willingly eats that damned stuff?"

904Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Walking in from the cafe, Lucian sees Nightfall vomiting and keeps his distance.

He walks towards Sarabi and says "The hell if I know. They're all a bunch of damned weirdoes."

905Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Your a weird-o." Nightfall says and throws a ball of vomit at Lucian, which lands at his feet.

906Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:50 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu sighs. "I don't think alcohol is very good for someone like you. Alcohol is a drink mainly something made for Dwarfs, if you drink too much you could... explode!"

907Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall becomes so scared of exploding that it causes him to continually vomit for about a minute.

STYX:
"Holy crap! How can you throw up so damn much and still be alive?!" Styx says as he walks back into the store.

908Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:40 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi looks up from her writing. "I'm surprised he hasn't vomited up any organs, if like he had any."

909Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:23 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG@Ashley I said he was in his humanoid form when he came onto the floor. He spoke it. I'll still clarify more though.

Lor'adal blocks the vomit with his forarms, then yells "Well this will be interesting" then picks up a glob of it and chucks it at Stu. While the glob of vomit is midair, he says "Vomit Fight!"

910Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

At the loud noise, Dahlia squeaks again and buries her head in her folded arms. She takes no notice of the shenanigans occurring around her.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

911Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu jumps behind the counter and takes cover, "Sarabi is going hang his skin from a mantle" He mutters to himself.

912Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi turns in his stool and yells at Stu and Lor'adal "Oi! Don't be chuckin' that shit around my cafe, or you're cleaning this whole place till its spotless!"

913Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:37 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi giggles and goes back to writing.

914Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall notices Uri laughing, he then decides to walk over to her and throw up onto the paper she is writing on. He is still very drunk.

915Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi, seeing that one her best writing pieces has been ruined becomes enraged, screams, "You little monster!" and cast animate wood on the floor to create a cage around Nightfall just big enough for Nightfall to wiggle slightly. Before she storms out of the bar to Mot's art studio, she says, "You stay here till you're sober, and be happy that I don't make this thing smaller!" Once in Mots studio she begins writing anew.

916Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall becomes angry for being caged like an animal and starts wiggling furiously. He then proceeds to scream his terrible, ear-shattering scream which echoes through out the whole store.

"LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT! OR I SWEAR I WILL HURT YOU!" He then continues to yell his banshee scream.

917Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:42 pm

brettward

brettward

Seaven, getting annoyed with the yelling, throws one of his lemons at Nightfall and proceeds to walk out of the store.

918Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall, enraged now, starts to bite the bars of the wooden cage. His hideous teeth are showed for the first time in a while as they bite the wood. After biting the wood for a while he continues to let out his terrible scream.

"I SAID LET ME OUT!!! OR YOU ALL WILL SUFFER!!!" He hisses to everyone in the room.

STYX:
"Maybe we should let him out, he's starting to freak me out a little." Styx says looking at Nightfall bash the cage from the inside.

"I've never seen him act like this."

919Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu pokes his head up from the counter with sadistic joy.

"No no, this is interesting." He grins.

920Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi grabs his mead and inches toward the door, "I'm just.. Gonna... Be back here."
He slips through and puts on his ring of invisibility while peeking through the kitchen window

921Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:47 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal stops throwing vomit, then laughs at Nightfall and says [OOG OUTLOUD / HUMANOID FORM] "Yes, this will be interesting!"

922Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:37 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL TELL YOU! LET! ME! OUT!!! OR I WILL PUT YOU ALL IN THE DARK PLACE AND MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!"

Nightfall is as pissed off as he can be right now.

OOG: The "Dark Place" Nightfall talks about is the place where he is originally from, he sees it every time he walks through a shadow. Just to let you know.

923Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:24 pm

JulianJ

Hearing Nightfall's screaming, Urijoshi comes back downstairs. From the stair steps she says, "Nightfall you are acting ridiculous and are being punished. You'll stay there till you're done acting up and will think about your actions."

924Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"NO!!! I WILL THROW YOU INTO THE DARK PLACE AND WATCH YOU SUFFER!!! GET ME OUT!!!" Nightfall then starts up his terrible scream again.

"LAST CHANCE OR I WILL PUT A CURSE UPON YOU!!!"

925Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 37 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:48 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You barely know magic" Stu chuckles.

"Curses are beyond your abilities." He says from behind the counter.

OOG Edit- Also, yay, four beer mugs! Gotta love Flash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum