The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 39]

201Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Now that I have thought about it, I cannot tell you." Styx moves away from Urijoshi. He then leaves the store disappearing into a cloud of darkness. The store, once again, warms up.

202Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal walks outside, preceding the skeletons. He quickly draws both of his very thin but quick blades and takes three quick swipes at the skeletons. Moments later, the skeletons slide apart in several pieces. He swipes so fast and sheaths his blade so fast, if you blinked you'd miss seeing his swords at all. It's impssible to tell what his swords looked like at this point. However, Lor'adal's hand is now bleeding (pure black blood).

Lor'adal walks back inside, "Thanks. Been awhile since I've drawn my weapons." Lor'adal's blood is dripping from his hand, however as soon as it leaves contact with his body it turns into smoke, and no blood ever hits the floor.

203Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 am

As Lor'adal walks inside, he passes Guthix who was standing by the doorway observing. Guthix walks over to examine the ground where black blood turned to smoke, then watches Urijoshi and Styx before Styx leaves. Guthix passes Styx and follows Lor'adal inside before taking a seat again.

"I'm curious."

204Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal turns to Guthix and says "What.. about this?" Lor'adal then flings his arm toward Guthix flingling blood at his face, however the blood evaporates completely into smoke by the time it gets close to Guthix.

205Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 am

"That too."

Edit: Guthix finishes the extensive collection of crafts he'd been working on and travels into the forest.

206Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Hours later the store starts to become cold and clammy again. The whole store becomes dark for a second then returns to its original lighting. Styx then enters the store and leans up against the wall, not saying a word as he enters.

207Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 pm

JulianJ

"I know you're dull on the touch sense, but can't you see you're affecting the lightning?! You gots some explainin' to do."

208Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well I don't know about this cold issue you mortals seem to have and I don't know about this lighting issue either." Styx voice is serious. He sounds like he literally has no idea what you are talking about.

209Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Guthix walks in oblivious to the cold

"Hey. Do you know where I can find an arcanist such as a wizard or mage? I want to upgrade my backpack into a 'bag of holding' to increase the amount of goods I can transport."

210Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Sorry Guthix, if I was more experienced in Necromancy I could do it for you but I can't."

211Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 pm

OOG: "DnD wiki says it would cost me 5k gp on the market.. I'll find a way!"

Guthix snorts and takes a seat to craft more rope.

"Thanks anyways.. *Growl*"

212Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm

JulianJ

"Sorry Guthix but I'm not that type of mage." Urijoshi turns back to Styx, "Man I wish I had some way of showing you the difference in temperature and record the strange light occurrences and show them back to you."

213Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:35 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal sits down. "I don't notice any temperature difference. Then again, I haven't for years." Lor'adal chuckles briefly. "I left that behind awhile ago."

214Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:56 am

"Well, I'm not blind, but this coat of fur is very resilient so I will won't feel those chills. Thanks anyways on the bag. I'll buy one at a market."

Edit:

"I wonder.. Maybe handing a warm glass of water to Styx would test your theory."

215Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal faces Guthix, "Well.. that might work, but don't expect it too. Chances are it will just cool down when he touches it."

216Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Edit: Guthix stands and walks to Lor'adal

Between Lor'adal & Guthix in a whisper:
"Aye. That's the test. Watch it cool, see if it freezes, and worry if it violently shatters.."

Edit: Delayed Reaction- "What did you think I was talking about?"

217Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I still think you people are crazy. I can feel, somewhat, and it feels the same as its always been. And as for the light, somehow I don't know how I can see, and I haven't seen the light change." Styx says still leaning up against the wall.

218Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal sighs. "Who feels like getting me a beer?"

219Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Bar is at the Inn, but what I've heard the beer is cheap."

220Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:25 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu, sensing someone talking about beer, pokes his head out of the inn window and yells toward the shop.

"IT TASTES LIKE WATERED DOWN PISS"

Before calmly seating himself next to Dahlia once more, sipping his mead.

OOG: Its probably really faint to you guys, lol.

221Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal looks in the direction of a faint voice. "Did you hear something? Anyways I'm off to the inn then." Lor'adal stands up, then walks out of the store

222Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:24 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia's giggles begin being punctured by hiccups. On her lap, Rill has woken up and is gazing curiously up at Dahlia.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

223Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Oh boy... shes completely gone." Stu says to Rill.

224Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:27 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Rill mews softly, which catches Dahlia's attention. "Stu!" She exclaims. "I have a kitten!!"

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

225Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 9 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"How new and exciting!" Stu sarcastically exclaims.

"You haven't finished your mug off yet. Might want to do that." Stu jests.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum