The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 39]

326Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 pm

NoodleToes

"Ha! How do you suppose one makes it in my trade? Fire is a necessity!" She spreads her arms in what she seems to perceive as a grand sweep.

327Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:47 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu raises his iron mug to his face and takes a large gulp.

He stumbles over to the counter, mindful of his passenger, and plops onto a seat. He sets his mug down and wipes his eyes.

"I... I have a question" He says drunkenly.

"You Gnomes... you have so many." He pauses for a moment, clearly at a loss for words.

"Names" He finally pushes out. "Someone as... fiery as yourself must have more than one simple one." He says, punctuating his sentences with hiccups and belches.

328Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:56 pm

NoodleToes

Syrita chuckles. "You...know your gnomes," she slurs. "We do, "Syrita" was given to me by a...whatsit...an elf, I think. Kept it above ground. But...ah, among others, I was "Kaer" to most gnomes. I rather liked it." She smiles fondly at an old memory and takes a sip of her own ale.

329Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu frowns. "An elf?" He asks.

"So... artsy and..." He lurches forward in his drunkenness, securing his passenger with a hand.

"Look, I'm an elf" He slurs. "I can make art and live in the trees!" He shouts.

He slams his mug down relatively close to Dahlia. "Elvish names will not do for a Gnome." He frowns.

"Kaer." He hiccups. "Kaer is a name a Gnome can be proud of"

330Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:09 pm

NoodleToes

"And dwarves? Stu...doesn't sound Dwarven. Is there a name that you're proud of, big one?"

She clumsily climbs down and begins working at the buckles and knots holding her pack and instrument to her.

331Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu chuckles and hiccups "Stu was just what some humans in a distant town called me." He stops a moment to think.

"Now that I think of it" He belches "Why the hell did they call me that?" He grunts.

After some time, he realizes he has said nothing for a long time.

"As for my real name, it was always Doragen. Red Monolith." He mispronounces 'monolith' a few times before getting it right.

Stu takes a fist full of his red beard, "The cause behind it is clear" He laughs.

332Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 pm

NoodleToes

"I...see." She looks up at him from the floor. "And the monolith bit...wonder why..."

After removing her pack and instrument, she fumbles with her earrings. "Mots!" She turns to the elf. "If you can get these blasted things out of my head they're yours! They hurt my poor ears!"

333Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall wonders back into the main part of the store and sees Syrita and Stu acting strange from everyone else in the room. He then asks, "Who are these two? And why are they acting weird then the rest of you?"

334Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu drunkly turns to the rest of the people in the shop. Spotting the black figure, "Who the... what the hell is that" He points a crooked finger at Nightfall.

"You look like a..." He coughs "A giant... thing" He starts laughing uncontrollably.

"A THING!" He shouts.

335Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:09 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi chuckles and looks through the counter window at Stu and Syrita, "Sounds like you had quite a time, eh?"

336Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:12 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stus laughter dies off. "Oh yesssssss." He slurs.

"I haven't had such drinks for a long..." More pauses, this one seemly unending.

"Time." He hiccups.

Stu stumbles and falls to the floor, laughing.

337Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Is that what I'm a 'Thing'? What is that?" Nightfall takes Stu's words very seriously as he does not understand what humor yet.

338Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu, still on the floor, looks up at Nightfall.

"Clearly a... not so bright thing." He chuckles and slurs.

He crooks his face in a strange way.

339Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Says the creature on the floor." Nightfall says back calmly.

340Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Says the..." More hiccups.

"Says the person who is over there!" Stu says, clearly proud of himself.

341Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"What?" Nightfall is very confused from Stu's drunken sentences.

"Who are you anyway?"

342Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Well." He shouts. "I'm not sure I want to tell.... you" He outstretches a finger, pointing at nightfall. He wiggles the finger in air for a few moments.

About 10 seconds later, seemingly ignorant of what he just said.

"I'm.... Stu" He slurs, making it sound like 'sh-tu'

343Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Hello Stu," Nightfall pronounces 'Stu' as Stu pronounced it, slurred, "I believe my name is Nightfall."

OOG: I forgot to mention that Nightfall is a blank canvas and he will absorb and act as he see you all do. So if Stu remains drunk for a long time, Nightfall will, in turn, act as if he is drunk by repeating what he saw Stu do. And in his mind he thinks it is just normal human behavior. So be careful on how you act around him, he will mimic your actions.

344Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:41 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: I'm not a human though, so will he also turn really short if he spends time with me? Rofl.

"No!" Stu shouts, standing up from the floor. "Not shhhtu."

"Stu!" He makes the same mispronunciation.

He staggers where he stands.

345Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: I wish that would happen, that would be interesting to see what he would come out as, having everyone in the group reflected back in one character. But he will only do behavior sadly. Everyone ones behavior, so if your a human or not, he is going to copy you.

"That's what I said, Stu." He says it the same, slurred.

346Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:50 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu grabs his head. "No! Stu!" Still slurred.

He walks toward Nightfall but stumbles and falls down at his feet.

"Kaer! Damn it, the floor is so hard" He laughs, holding his stomach.

He lies face down on the floor.

347Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Are you crazy, that's what I'm saying! Stu!" Nightfall says it the same.

OOG: first post from my phone. It finally let me do it.

348Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:03 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Mfffff" Stu growls, muffled by the floor.

He stands up slowly and walks back to his seat at the counter.

349Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall, frustrated, walks farther into the store disappearing into the shadows.

Once Nightfall is out of sight, Styx walks in.

"Sorry I had to go to something." Styx smells a bit like dead, rotting animals.

OOG: The effect is not permanent.

350Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu picks up his heavy iron mug and drinks the last of its contents.

"None of you are...

Gnomes" He loosely strings together.

"All of you... all of you are..." Yet another long bout of silence.

"Not gnomes!" He slams his mug on the counter, leaving a round imprint in the wood and laughs boisterously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum