The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 39]

851Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: I think you have character ADD.

852Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: I think I do too.

853Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:31 pm

JulianJ

"Lay down on your side!" Urijoshi shouts to Nightfall

854Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:19 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Vomit shoots out from the shadow where Nightfall is, "Ow!"

STYX:
"Maybe we shouldn't let him drink ever again." Styx says.

855Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:25 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi shrugs her shoulders, "It is kinda funny though."

856Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
A hand comes out from the shadows, scoops up some of the black vomit and throws it. It lands at Urijoshi's feet, "It's not funny! It hurts!" Nightfall yells.

857Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi takes a step back. "Rule of thumb, take things in moderation, don't get greedy," Her eyes light up once again, "How about there be some sort of, I don't know, an age limit on who can drink. This might be even better than the lahy-brer-ee idea!"

858Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Another ball of vomit gets thrown from the shadows and lands at Urijoshi's feet again, "Shut up! Beer good, and I'm gonna keep drinkin' it." After finishing the sentence he violently vomits and more black goo shoots out from the shadows.

859Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Seeing how many flaws I'm giving to Nightfall since not much is going on.

860Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

The member 'Styx17' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'd4' : 2

861Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Okay, Nightfall is now Gullible and has Autophobia.

862Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: Nightfall gullible? Naw
lol

863Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi looks at the balls of vomit and scrunches his muzzle in disgust, "I really hope you intend on cleaning those up"

864Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall gets up out of the shadow, grabs all the vomit off of everything and pushes it into a big ball and moves it outside. "There, its all gone."

865Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

After a considerable amount of time, Mots departs her studio and makes he way down the stairs to the main floor with a canvas in her arms.
As she descends down the stairs, she lets out a sigh. "It's been a while" she says to herself.

Upon reaching the last step, she notices new and old companions reacting to and cleaning the large mess left all over the shop.
She turns in repulsion, shielding an oddly familiar painting.
"Uhhh..." she whether to ask or not.

866Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall looks over towards Mots, "Oh, hello again." He looks around at the shop, still stained in some places with black vomit.

"The faeries in my stomach escaped and made a mess." He explains.

867Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Uhh... okay?" Mots winces, looking no less confused.

868Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:05 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks back into the shop, picking twigs and thorns from his beard.

"Bah... Nature can go to hell." He grunts.

869Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Where were you?" He asks Stu.

870Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I went though a walk in the forest, to see if it was what I remembered from so long ago."

He picks a thorn from his forearm with a slight cringe.

"It was." He sighs.

871Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Good to hear" Mots quips, raising an eyebrow in Stu's direction.

"Anyway, whatever this stuff all over is, it better not have gotten all over any of our inventory. Especially my paintings. I'm not repainting anything that you all may have ruined."

872Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Don't worry most of it was on the ground... Most of it." He says.

873Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: I cannot make it to the next meet (the 11/14 meet) Julian can't pick me up and I have to stay home apparently. So yeah, I can't go.

874Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu yawns, "Some bitch, huh?" He chuckles. "Figures. A woman drove everyone mad!

I need a drink from my uhh..." He pauses. "Nevermind" He says as he walks out the door of the shop.

875Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 35 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Lets go get a drink then!" Nightfall shouts.

STYX:
"I don't think that's a good idea..." Styx says.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum