The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 39]

76Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal glares at Stu.

"You have no idea of what a demon can do, do you?"

77Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Actually, I practice necromancy." Stu says as he closes his book and places it on the counter.

"Demons, lost souls, spirits, and all things long dead are my specialty. That being said, the head thing works, really it does" He grins.

78Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The store starts to get more noticeably cold as Styx walks through the door. "I don't know what Urijoshi was talking about it feels the same in here as it does out there."

Styx looks at Lor'adal, "Who are you?"

79Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal faces Stu "You'd be surprised to know most demons don't need their heads to live."

Lor'adal faces Styx "I am lor'adal the demon hunter. I'm also half demon."

80Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Hi. I'm Styx the Necromancer." Styx says then sits down.

81Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs. "Alright, have fun fighting people with heads."

82Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal glares around the room, ignoring stu. "Are all of you necromancers?"

83Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Styx turns to Lor'adal. "Do you have a problem with Necromancers?" The room starts to dim a little.

84Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

"None whatsoever, unless you also happen to be a demon."

85Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"What's your definition of a demon." The room lights back up as normal.

86Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs "I'm gonna go summon a bunch of demons now and release them"

87Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I can only summon skeletons, ghouls, and zombies. See." Styx raises his hand and a dark cloud rises from the ground. After a couple seconds of swirling the cloud disappears and a skeleton stands where the cloud was.

"Hey, you skeleton. Go find stuff to fix that floor and don't steal it from anyone." The skeleton does as its commanded and leaves the store.

88Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"When you kill a god," Stu laughs "Anything less than demons grows boring."

89Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I need to start studying more so I can summon demons." Styx says.

90Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

OOG: I have no idea how to explain that Dahlia has just kinda been chilling this entire time (stupid school, interfering with my DnD...), so here's some lame excuse!

Dahlia blinks, as if she's waking up. "Is it cold in here, or is it just me?" She looks around the shop at everyone, holding Rill close as if to keep her warm. "Oh!" Noticing the newcomer, she seems startled. "Hello. I don't know you."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

91Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Its not cold! You people are crazy." Styx says

92Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:28 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"It is cold! Much colder than it usually is." Dahlia insists. "Stu, do you see any frost on my wings?" She twists so that Stu can see the tip of her right wing.

93Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:30 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

After a close inspection "Well I'll be damned."

He pinches the end of the wing to melt to frost.

"Interesting."

94Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"See!!!" Dahlia scoffs. "I told you it's cold! My poor wings need lots of sunshine and warmth... not this stupid cold store!"

95Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I don't feel cold at all, but then again, Dwarfs aren't known for their sensitivity to cold."

He shrugs.

96Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Well, pixies are." Dahlia shakes her head, then suddenly remembers her original train of thought. "Who's the creepy new guy?"

97Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"He's some demon hunter or some shit like that. Dunno why he's here."

98Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Oh, okay." Dahlia cranes her neck around to look at Stu's book. "What's that?"

99Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:45 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"What? Do Pixies have bad memory too? I've told you about this book before." He picks it up and holds it in the air for Dahlia to see.

100Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:47 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Oh, yeah!" She tilts her head to one side in an attempt to look at it while Stu waves it. "The one in elven?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum