The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 39]

26Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well I'm not looking to kill anyone today. So I am going to go back to my house to see if I can find any clues to who could have done it." Voas then leaves the store.

As Voas leaves, Styx comes into the store.

27Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:12 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios grins.

"Thieves? Free to kill? No one will miss? I'll kill hundreds!" Kalandrios raises his voice "HUNDREDS!" Kalandrios laughs maniacally and storms out of the house

28Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:33 am

brettward

brettward

"he's got some serious bloodlust problems" seaven says, not talking to anyone in particular.

29Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Now thats just a tad bit unhealthy."

He says as he leans on the counter.

After a few moments of pondering, "And that's coming from someone who practices blood magic!" He laughs.

30Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:34 pm

JulianJ

"Blood magic, blood-lust, as long as he doesn't mess with someone important and bme it on us everything will be fine and dandy." Says Urijoshi.

31Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm

"He needs help."

32Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:12 pm

JulianJ

"Aye, but letting himself get killed solves that problem."

33Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I agree." Styx laughs.

34Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios, only two feet away from the door at this point, listens to what the others say.

He casts a spell, which causes roots to spring from the floor and overtake Urijoshi, kalandrios then walks in, obviously angered.

Kalandrios is speaking in a rusted, very angered, very disgruntled voice.

"Watch what you say or you'll be the cure for my insanity." Kalandrios runs to Urijoshi, mace drawn as if he is going to strike her. However he pauses right before the mace makes contact with her. "I could kill you right now, satisfy my blood-lust and stop this curse." He pauses "But I know I'd soon die if I used you as my cure." Kalandrios looks around, and pauses briefly. He sheaths his mace.

"Yes I do have a blood-lust. Yes I am insane... It's a sideeffect of it. Taunt me in this state... and I may not be so nice next time."

The roots which were holding Urijoshi slither into the floor fixing the damage done.

"I still need to kill something! Damnit!" Kalandrios shouts... He then regains compousor though still speaking in an insane voice. "If you need me, I'll be in the forest hunting down the soon to be dead souls there."

35Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:24 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

A scowl comes across Stu's face. "People like that don't deserve the air they breathe. I grow tired of seeing so much death and destruction, and for what? For twisted sense of justice? Of a lust for power? No. For the simple act of killing.

I kill, but I do not kill for the sake of killing itself. This is sickness, disease, cancer. It must be cut out."

Stu turns to the rest of this companions.

"That... thing. It must die. I will not mince words. It is that kind of behavior that caused my exile, that caused the deaths of so many I love. No more, I say. No more."

Stu, now realizing he is allowing his emotions get the better of him relaxes.

"I apologize. But it must end."

36Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:28 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi looks up at Stu, "Huh... And here I thought everyone was just gonna try and ignore whats-his-face. That works I guess, just keep it out of my cafe."

37Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:38 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu addresses Sarabi "I became a necromancer because I sought to breath life into those long dead. To see those so devoted to doing just the opposite, condemning those short lived souls to death... I will not have it. The world has enough death in it without people like him destroying life with each step he takes."

Stu's face is wrinkled with anger.

"To those who wish to help me I thank you. To those who don't, I hope you take some time to ponder what life truly means."

Stu unsheathes his staff and leans it against the counter, he takes a seat next to it.

38Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios sighs.

He turns to Stu, still speaking in a somewhat insane voice, though the insanity in his voice has somewhat.. came a notch per say. Kalandrois laughs, somewhat maniacally, "But you have it all wrong. I don't kill just for the sake of killing. I kill because." He pauses briefly then continues, "I'm cursed. If I don't spill evil blood I die. I don't see anything wrong with taking pleasure with the killings I'm forced to do."

Kalandrios glares into Stu's eyes.

"Unless you can kill a god, you cannot stop me from killing... nor can you halt my blood-lust."

39Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: Didn't your character just walk out of the shop to go into the forest to kill people? I don't think he could have heard Stu speak.

40Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: I never said kalandrios left yet. He just said if you need him he'll be in the forest. He paused before leaving.

41Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"The gods don't interfere with mortals without reason." Stu retorts.

"I don't believe whatever god has cursed you is the sole reason behind your clear disregard for life. Not even the gods can alter what is already in someones mind."

42Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

"I was spared only in the kindness of (his/her) heart. The only reason I'm still alive is because (he/she) wanted it so. And (he/she) has ordered me to kill and make sacrifices." Kalandrios pauses. "How can I disregard life If I must sacrifice it?"

43Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:35 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Gods do not change someones nature to curse them. They take their nature and turn it into something they don't like" Stu sneers.

"I know your kind. I've seen it before. You murdered and killed for the sake of it until a god turned you into its toy. You are no victim, but a convict."

44Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:08 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I agree with Stu, and believe me the place where you are sending the people that you kill is not a nice place. Take it from a person who's been there for years." Styx points to himself.

45Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 am

JulianJ

Urijoshi calmly dusts herself off. Then looking at Kalandrios, her eyes clearly yellow, her hands charge up with visible electricity. "Half-elf, if you ever touch me again, I will personally give you a one-way pass to see your god and all of the evil creatures you have killed."

46Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Kalandrios, I think it would be best if you go into the forest and kill something before something bad happens to you or anyone else."

47Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:36 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I think it would be best if you never came back, too" Stu scowls.

"Scum" He mumbles.

48Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios' eyes begin to glow a deep yellow.

Kalandrios, now speaking in a demonic voice states in almost of a whisper, "Someday... I'll kill you all..."

Kalandrios then walks out of the shop. Where he has stepped, the wood begins to rot and decay. The roots which had fixed the floorboards vanish, leaving a large hole in the center of the shop. Outside of a shop there is now a trail of dead grass, leading into the forest, where some trees nearby the trail have started to decay and rot.

OOG: Kalandrios is now permanently in the forest. It is unknown if we will ever see him again. I will make a new character. (This plotline will be continued though, dont worry)

Everett; feel free to use Kalandrios as an npc which has a grudge against the party. Just don't kill him as I'm going to use him in the future for a campaign.

49Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Finally he is gone. I thought I was going to have to kill him." The shadows that were tangled around Styx's armor now disappear into the ground below. The room now lightens up a bit now that the shadows are gone.

OOG: After reading about Necromancy more I have found out that my actions have affect on the world. So I will have to role play these characteristics in from now on. That is why the room lit up after the shadows went away.

50Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:33 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi begins to calm down. "That obnoxious prick. (OOG: would they even say this back in the day?) Now who is going to clean this up?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum