The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED*

+3
LtBlaze
Vedrick
TacticalBacon
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:40 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"This is all very nice." Stu says with a sigh. "But, I've got a few other things I need to take care of before we have story time." He says in a monotone voice as he gets up from the stool, places a few coins next to his empty mug, and walks out the door toward the northern island.

77The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Tell me know what happened. I don't care if these others hear, I want to know now." Styx demands.

The bartender walks over to Styx and places down a beer. Styx weaves his hand to refuse the drink but the bartender ignores it and leaves the drink. He sighs and mutters, "I'm not paying for this."

78The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:36 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi grunts and continues drinking, "Bah, let me finish my drink at the least."

79The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Fine." Styx says.

80The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu finds himself at the base of the library stairs. He sighs, "Alright, time for some distraction."

He walks into the library and starts looking for books.

OOG: Stu is going to be researching blood magic for a long while.

81The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall and Uri walk through the door and end up in the Isles.

82The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:24 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi stares around dumbfounded. She turn to Nightfall and asks, "So what can you tell me about this place?"

83The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Its has a bar and spires." He stops and thinks.

"Oh and a library. That's about it."

84The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am

JulianJ

Smiling, Urijoshi pats Nightfall on the back, "This is great! Now two questions; first, how do we get back home, and where is this library?"

85The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:47 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"You get home by touching that spire." He points to the spire. "The library is over there." He points to the building.

86The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

This just in- The Ebony Isles were completely and utterly consumed by a 300 foot tsunami. Everyone within was raped by multiple kraken before being consumed by a violent explosion.

And nothing of value was lost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum