The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED*

+3
LtBlaze
Vedrick
TacticalBacon
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu turns around, hearing Nightfall.

"Don't you remember what I said? If you drink more you could explode! Then you'll be dead. You don't want that do you?"

27The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"But I haven't drank in a while so I will be fine!" He says then runs past Stu and heads towards the bar.

28The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu rushes up and grabs Nightfall's wrist. "Now, now. I'm pretty sure I know when it's been enough time, wouldn't you say? Give it a little more time." Stu says as sincerely as he can muster.

29The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall smacks Stu's hand off him. He looks him dead in the face, screams his terrible scream briefly while showing his hideous teeth. He then pushes Stu away and walks towards library.

OOG: Someone is getting a little rebellious.

30The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:30 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu sighs. "This is why I will never have children..." He continues to the bar pondering to himself.

"My mother must have been crazy in her younger years, who would willingly have a child?!"

31The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
A loud scream can be heard from a distance, one of anger, as one of the trees turns to stone instantly. It appears Nightfall is indeed very pissed off right now.

(PsP is 27/47 now)

32The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu chuckles. "Well, aint my problem now. Someone really needs to learn how to control that one before he learns the truth about the world.."

Stu continues to talk to himself about the subject all the way up to the door of the bar.

33The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall walks into the library and starts to look for a book. He finds one that reads, "The Physiological Processes of the Human Mind" he picks up and just looks at the picture. (The picture is the only reason he picked out the book) after looking at the picture for a while, he opens it up. Realizing he can't read, he decides to take it to someone who can read. He finds a shadow near by and walks through it and appears outside. He walks to the spire and touches it, then disappears.

34The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu stumbles out of the bar with a sigh. "It was just a joke!" He shouts back into the door.

"What a bunch of stuffy Mosgrims... Like I even wanted to spend my sipping brandy and wine with nobles. Oh you are all so classy and rich! Aren't you?" He shouts at the bar. "Why don't you come out here and see what that class will earn you!?" He sighs and walks away.

"Pansies." He mutters to himself. "Perhaps the other bar will be better" He says pessimistically to himself as he starts walking toward the southern island.

35The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall appears in front of the spire. He places the book on the ground and walks silently to the stone tree and sits down under it, and thinks about all the new stuff he has learned from the book.

36The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi appears in front of the spire and stumbles a bit, "Oof, not as bad as last time, but still..." He sees Stu moving to the Southern Island and starts to follow, walking a bit awkwardly as the effects from teleporting wore off before jogging up next to him, "Afternoon, Old Man."

37The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:35 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Old man?" Stu says begrudgingly "I'm not even 90 years old!" He snorts.

He points his thumbs over his shoulder, "That bar's a piece of horse shit." He scoffs. "I'm going to see if the other place is better. If it isn't, then the only things this place has going for it is the entertaining spires." He frowns and continues walking.

38The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall sees Stu leaving the bar and takes the opportunity to get a drink without him seeing. He conjures up a brilliant plan in his mind then executes it.

Nightfall stands up, then starts running towards the bar.

39The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:01 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi nods, "Ahh, I suppose I'll just accompany you then. Make sure you don't fall of the bridge in a drunken fit"
He chuckles to himself a bit

40The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I'm perfectly lucid when I drink, I dunno what you're talking about." He smiles.

Stu pauses a moment to think.

"Since when do you drink?" He questions.

41The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall reaches the bar and is happy he wasn't caught. He proudly walks in and starts to drink.

42The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:53 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: The northern bar is a wealthy noble bar. The alcohol there is served in the form of high class wine, brandy, and whiskey. All the drinks are extremely high quality. The people there are nice, but tend to look down upon others who don't have their wealth. They don't drink to have a good time, but rather just to get together. They dislike anyone who doesn't show proper manners. Hence why Stu hates that bar.

I'll explain more on the southern bar once Stu gets out of there.

43The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi smirks, "I've always enjoyed a nice drink every now and then"

44The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:17 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu's lower eye lid twitches as he comes upon the bar on the southern isle. It is a ramshackle building with lots of trinkets and gloomy objects. The sign, half broken, reads "Skull of Ale"

With a large smile. "Now this is more like it!" He shouts gleefully as he darts into the bar.

OOG: The people in this bar are more abrasive. They are basically the opposite of the northern bar; Tough, stupid, poor. The beer and ale here is lower quality than the northern bar, but they serve actual beer and ale, as opposed to their northern rivals. If you appear to be weak or prissy, you'll probably get the shit beaten out of you. Despite this, most of the regulars of the bar see eye to eye, and there are rarely any fights between them. They all rather choose to come together on their commonalities, such as their hatred of the noble bar.

And yes, the northern bar and the southern bar hate each other with a burning passion, don't let either one of them catch you going to their rival, or you be met with some shit when you try to come back.

Thats about all the describing of the two bars there is to do. I intend on the drinkers in the group picking what bar they will regular, just as a little role-playing fun.

Stu's choice is clear. Moving on now.

45The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:57 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall walks out and laughter can be heard coming from the bar. He walks away, sad and a little depressed.

46The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi quickly enters after Stu, staying near him and watching the people around him with caution. his hand unconciously under his cloak and on the bone dagger strapped to his chest.

47The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

???:
At the bar, sits a person covered in armor. He drinks heavily and quickly. The person smells of something old and festering. His face is covered by his helmet.

He hears Stu and Sarabi enter and looks over his shoulder. He grunts loudly and slowly turns back and returns to drinking.

OOG: Don't judge me and my problem! And he won't be here for very long either.

48The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:52 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: You're right he wont.

Stu whips out his rod of instant death and whacks the strange man who grunted at him, killing him instantly. "That'll teach you to grunt at me" Stu says proudly.

....Or at least thats what will happen to any more characters you make while the others are alive, lol.

49The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Relax, I'm just introducing him. Then he is going to leave.

50The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Lucian, having reappeared by the spire, stumbles, but regains his footing. Looking around, he sees Nightfall, and yells out to him. "Nightfall! Have you seen any of the others around?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum