The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED*

+4
JulianJ
Granny
AshleyJane
TacticalBacon
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Colin's idea is great, the only thing I would change, again, is the lack of exp gain.

Even though the world were in isn't real, we are still acting as if it is, and should at least gain something. People don't want to get together and have a totally fruitless meet, ya know?

Perhaps half exp or something like that, but still some incentive to want to play in this fashion.

Other than that, fucking five star post.

52"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

how about the exp earned in the mirror world is only half and we add it all up and keep it separate from our total exp. we can call it "bonus exp", then in the official meets if our characters do something special or something that helps progress the storyline, the DMs would allow us to take some of the "bonus exp" and add it to our total exp. so that way we do earn some exp but we would have to truly earn it in the real world.

Example:
Total Exp= 100
Bonus Exp=0
if you killed 5 trolls in the mirror world, each troll gives you 20 exp in the real world but you only get 10 for each since you killed them in the mirror world. so then you would take the 50 exp and put it aside. so now you have 50 bonus exp.
Total Exp=100
Bonus Exp=50
then at official meet if you saved someone from dying or did something amazing, the one of the DMs could say "nice work, add 25 bonus exp to your total exp." so now it would be;
Total Exp=125
Bonus Exp=25

i think that could work out for everyone. by the way sorry if its hard to understand what i am trying to say. i had a hard time trying to sentence it right so you could understand it.

53"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Beautiful. 1/2 xp in the Mirror World.. This is like Mario!

EDIT: Do we get to eat flowers and breath fireballs?
EDIT: Eat a feather, grow a tail?

EDIT: This entire thing should be based toward training amature DM's as much as having fun with friends without an enormous group.

54"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

and also maybe we can do the same for gold as well. its up the the DMs really...

55"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:47 pm

I think we should have a vote. I prefer jakes idea. I would rather make a new character in a different continent.

56"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

I really like that idea, Collin. And Adam, we might get to that someday. I dunno yet, we'll have to talk about it at the next meet.

57"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

well im GLaD people seem to like my idea, i just wish the next meet would come sooner, im so damn bored at my house but i will just have to wait

58"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

I also like Collins idea. I am all for it but Jake and I still need to meet to work out all of the details.

59"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

well everett if you need more details on my mirror world idea just ask me

60"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

got a cell phone?

61"Unofficial" meets  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unofficial" meets *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

yea, need my number?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum