The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smaller meets are now mandatory. *DEPRECIATED*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Yeah, the title says it all, meets with more than 5 or 6 people just aren't something that are possible anymore, due to the combat grid movement system. When you get such a large amount of people,the combat becomes less strategic and more clusterfuck.

So now, I'm pretty much requiring all meets to be below 6 people. More people can show up to watch, but only up to 5 can play. I think we can all agree after witnessing last meet that the amount of people at a meet is inversely proportional to the amount of fun is able to be had. So if you don't get invite, no I don't hate you, I just have a specific task in mind that I want certain characters for. I will try to build balanced parties. (As in, I will try to invite a good balance of melee, magic, and healers. Meaning, if your character is a healer, and I already invited one, chances are you wont be attending that meet.) I will also do my best to give everyone a fair shot at playing. If I forget about you, then tell me, I have photographic memory in just about every other area, but remembering people is not something I can do very well.

Furthermore, lets stop having our meets at the church all the time; the snow is melting which means my home will be open in the coming weeks.

Man I talk a lot don't I?

Smaller meets are now mandatory. *DEPRECIATED*  Deal_w10

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum