The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into the desert *DEPRECIATED*

+5
JulianJ
TacticalBacon
brettward
AshleyJane
Roll-o-Bot
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 33]

226Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:23 am

brettward

brettward

"cowards." seaven says angrily.

227Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Can't kill what you can't see.

I'll find a solution to that soon enough. Until that, lets book it."

228Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"They're pixies. They don't play fair." Dahlia's eyes scan the clearing. "Even if we leave, they will follow us."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

229Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 am

brettward

brettward

"well there's not much we can do about them just wating around. we might as well continue on. maybe those cowards will show up later" seaven says looking around.

230Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Well since you're so smart, why don't you offer a solution?"

231Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: Haha, I'm kind of forcing it now, but can Mots sense their presence at all?

232Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"We can either wait it out and fight them here in the clearing when they show themselves." Dahlia scowls. "Or we can go into even more unfamiliar territory and allow them to have the upper hand."

233Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I suggest we stay here... I can practice making explosive runes that aren't bollocks."

234Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:30 am

brettward

brettward

"okay" seaven then takes a seat next to the fire.

235Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Well" Mots offers, "we could head back and postpone our trip for the moment. I'm running a little low on supplies, anyway."

236Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:33 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"We can camp out here tonight." Dahlia places herself back on the ground next to the fire. "It's probably a better idea."

237Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Postpone? POSTPONE?!

I've worked so hard for this lab and I am NOT just going to let the puny little God of Death win!"

Stu says in a rage.

238Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"We can leave in the morning." Dahlia places her pack back on the ground, keeping one strap very securely tied around her wrist.

239Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:37 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Alrighty then..."

Stu removes his staff from its sheath and slams it into the sand and takes a seat.

OOG: I am referring to my rod of instant death as my staff now... i need to shorten it and i am not calling it my rod. lol

240Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:38 am

brettward

brettward

"speaking of the god of death. by any chance did he offer the answer to your next dilema? That would help alot with finding your shop and figuring out how to get it back to town." seaven says to stu.

241Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:38 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots leanes down near Dahlia. "You must trust me. I have an idea" she whispers ever-so-softly in Dahlia's ear.

242Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:39 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia looks up at Mots, studies her for a second, and then nods. "Okay." She lowers her voice so that no one else can hear her.

243Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

A look at awe comes upon Stu's face...

"SEAVEN YOU ARE A GOD DAMNED GENIUS! I'll remember that... provided we survive the night." Stu glances over at Dahlia with a smirk.

244Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots continues to whisper. "I think it would be best if we headed back. We don't want to rest here and give them that advantage. Plus, I have a plan that may be helpful to us if we return to Basala."

245Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:46 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"What's your Basala plan?" Dahlia whispers back.

246Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 am

brettward

brettward

OOG: ignore this post lol

247Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"I don't want to reveal too much in case their watching us and it's not a sure-fire plan, but it's simple enough and I wish for your cooperation" Mots whispers back. OOG: Plus, I really want to wrap this up for tonight, lol

248Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 am

brettward

brettward

OOG: is mots whispering this to everyone or still dahlia?

249Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:57 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia nods to herself. "Go sleep in the house, Mots. We'll keep it safe. I don't want to travel in the dark. Not in these woods. Not where they have the advantage."

250Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: Just Dahlia for now, but I'll fil in the other characters later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum