The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED*

+3
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
Vedrick
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

I am sorry if I keep talking about Nightfall and it is starting to annoy you. But I am excited because the idea of having a character that can be molded into whatever is cool to me. With that being said he is still defenseless right now and I would like to know who will be teaching him what.

I already know that Styx will help teach him Alchemy and some advanced Necromancy, but I want to know what your character will teach him (That is of course if you want to teach him at all).

So the point of this post is just to give me a heads up on if you are going to help him with something. If so, could you tell me just so I know.

Also I would like to add that nothing is off limits, you can teach him anything.

2Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu will teach him about vagina.

Thats all he needs to know.

3Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

That would be an interesting conversation lol.

4Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

I'd like Sarabi to try and teach him how to use a crossbow, dagger and shortsword

5Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

I would like him to gain some sword skills because if my Omega Blade passes the DM's stamp of approval, I would like him to use it. Plus the crossbow would be cool too.

6Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal would only teach you how to use short swords and dual wield (DM's discression) if you proved you're worth investing in / learn to dismiss some information as false and/or useless from stu and kaer. Lor'adal hates ignorance and thats all he sees in those too, and because of that, right now, all he sees in you too.

7Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall will not be able to forget what he has learned unless someone gives him knowledge that's logical or proves that something Stu or Kaer has said to be false.

8Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi will be teaching Nightfall some wu jen spells and elvish. She too will try to dispel the evil influence Stu will undoubtedly have on him.

9Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Its going to take a lot of convincing to break Stu's influence over Nightfall, just to let you know.

10Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu's charisma is like the highest of anyone on the team. MY CORRUPTION WILL NEVER BE UNDONE.

11Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Yes, but Nightfall will also side with someone who makes sense. No one is going to have him always under their control. Plus one day he is going to start questioning everything you guys say. But that day won't come anytime soon.

12Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:39 pm

JulianJ

Once he starts questioning I guess we're going to have to put him down.

13Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

By that time, he will have the Omega Blade then you all should fear him, that is when he is holding it.

14Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots will teach him all the skills she has acquired over the years!

...oh wait

Sorry I can't be very helpful, lol.

15Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

They can learn things together lol.

16Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:22 pm

NoodleToes

OOPS SORRY KAER WAS BUSY FALLING OFF A CLIFF THE PAST FEW DAYS.

ANYWAY.

She will teach him super-bardery. If you wish.

17Who's Teaching What  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Who's Teaching What *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

I will allow it! Super bardery shall be taught to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum