The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots walks downstairs after hearing the conversation from her studio. "I'd be willing to do as well" she says.

77Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"OK I think 4 people is more then enough people to find one good thief. You should bring him/her back here so we all can way in on our opinion of him/her. Also make sure you are careful what you tell this person we have had enough problems with snitching already. I will be down stairs when you get back."

Elros after saying what he felt need to be said heads down stairs and begins to sharpen and polish his two blades.

78Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"So, Daest" Mots continues, "where shall we look?"

79Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 pm

brettward

brettward

while the others are trying to find a theif, seaven searches the city for an amoror who might know what to do with a dragon head.

80Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:22 pm

brettward

brettward

seaven comes across the same man who crafted his dragonskin armor. he says that he can make the skin from the head into gloves and make the skull into a mount to hang on a wall. after pondering the idea for a little while seaven denies the offer and heads back to the shop.

81Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:03 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Well Mots, we'd find a few in the shadier areas and districts, I'd think. We should look there first, and probably go in teams of two, just in case we run into any trouble. Care to venture with me?"

82Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 am

JulianJ

Urijoshi thinks where she could find a thief. But cannot think of a place. "Nevermind guys, I'll have to search for another time. I just remembered I want to do some hardcore trainning for the next two weeks."

83Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios nods.

"Fine with me, I'll search alone, but in the less shady areas, who knows where they could be hiding."

84Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"This arrangement sounds good" said Mots. "Is everyone prepared to set out?"

85Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

To Mots,

"I am prepared, so I will set out now, seeing as I'm going alone."

Kalandrios walks outside into town.

OOG: PMing DM now.

86Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi gathers her meager belongings and begins to head outside. She turns around to everyone in the shop and says, "I'll be out for awhile, don't worry while I'm gone." She continues outside first to the general store then to the woods.

87Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:56 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Shall we head off too, Daest?"

88Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

ALL POSTS TAKE PLACE AFTER THE EVENT ON JULY 3RD!!!!

89Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 pm

brettward

brettward

shortly after arriving back in basala, seaven remembers the warm chainmail he looted from a goblin ealier and decides to put it on. it makes him feel dizzy so he takes it off and heads to the magic shop to see if they can tell him if it does anything speacial.

90Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros walks up stairs and tells Stu he might want to take his staff off the shelve a costumer might think its for sale. He then begins to take inventory in the store.

91Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 pm

brettward

brettward

Seaven, after finding out that he is either too good of a person or too weak to wear the warm chainmail, returns to the store.

92Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:08 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: Am I still looking for a thief? Or is that irrelevant now based on the event?

93Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:09 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

OOG: it is still relevant we just had everyone else do this when a few others where looking for the thief

94Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: Alright. Kalandrios is still looking for the thief.

Kalandrios returns to the store, then whispers something to Elros.

OOG: Move to PM (Will pm in the morning)

95Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu awakens in the shop basement from a Grogg induced slumber and peers over at his Rod of Instant Death.

"That is the most powerful weapon I have ever held in my hands, it is also the most dangerous. I wonder where I can get a holster for it so I can carry it without risking death"

Stu stumbles up stairs and asks if anyone knows where a letherworker or blacksmith may be.

96Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:15 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros, who was awaken by stu's drunken stumbling fallows him up stairs. "You could try the weapons and armor store."

97Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:20 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Ok, I'll head over there now and see what they can do for me"

Stu walks out the door and to the store.

98Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:55 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia flys into the store after a long rest in the forest. She sits upon a stair and observes everything for a moment before standing.
"I seem to be of need of some arrows and a quiver. Custom made, of course. If anybody knows where I can go about finding such, I'd love to know." She pauses. "At the end of my shift, of course." She hurries into the cafe.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

99Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:40 pm

brettward

brettward

seaven, having nothing to do, decides he feels like reading so he searches basala for a library or book store and any kind.

100Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 4 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 pm

brettward

brettward

seaven finds a book section in the general store. he buys three books to read in his spare time. one of the books that caught his eye had a lock on it so he decided to buy it. it goes to the shop and looks at the book that's locked and it's called "hope". there seems to be no visable key hole so he goes back to the general store and asks about the lock. the man at the counter suggests heating it so seaven go ouside uses burning touch and heats the lock. it falls right off. he then goes bakc to the shop to read his newely oppened book. after he finishes it, the book turns to dust.

OOG: the book gives me +1 int

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum