The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 39]

601Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I can do that." Nightfall picks up his lyre and starts playing again.

"Am I getting better?"

602Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer chuckles at the chair-jumping events.

"Actually, you are. Remarkably so!" Kaer seems surprised that her compliments are honest this time.

603Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Thank you." Nightfall continues to play.

604Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Very good indeed," an unfamiliar voice says, "Perhaps one day you'll play for a King." Standing in the doorway is the source, a middle-aged man dressed in fine robes. A pair of half moon spectacles hang from his nose, and a small cap rests on his tangle of graying hair.

605Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:42 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: Stu, please make your posts more open ended. It was a sword of smoke, your hand would have passed right through since it wasn't attuned to you. And it was harmless. (To everyone except me. It would hurt me if he swung at me.)

Lor'adal glares at Kaer and Stu. "You two are screwing him over. Have your fun with the child. I don't care if you two get himself killed. No skin off my back." Lor'adal faces the unknown figure in the doorway. "And who might you be?"

606Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: It's not a matter of being open ended. No ones character wanted Nightfall to learn to use weapons, you insisted on forcing the idea, so I insist on the opposite. I act the way my character acts, and out of game wants don't affect that. Stu is very blunt, stubborn, and foolhardy, if that doesn't sit right with your character, then he can simply dislike Stu.

Also I'd be interested to see what spell can magically create swords from smoke. Lol.

Stu turns to the figure in the door. "Seriously? More weird people? This place is getting too crazy for me." He grunts as he takes a seat.

607Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall walks up to the newcomer and says, "Thank you sir." And he starts playing his lyre some more.

EDIT: Miss read post my bad

608Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots stands up from her post at the stairway and moves toward the unfamiliar figure. She stops a small distance away, near a shelf's corner and looks at the man expectantly.

609Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall continues to play his lyre and asks the man, "What is your name sir? My name is Nightfall, I believe. I can do magic, can you do magic? Can you play an instrument? What are you? Where did you come from?" Nightfall continues to bombard the newcomer with many questions, many are stupid and pointless but he asks them anyway.

610Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Oh, I do suppose I forgot to intdoduce myself. My name's Simoc. Pleasure to meet you, Nightfall. And yes, I can do magic." He waves his hands in front of his chest and light appears, forming itself into delicate, intricate runes. "I can play but a little on the lute. I am human, an apparent oddity in these parts, and I come from a land far away."

He waves hiz hands through the runes, and they dissipate into the air. "Now, do I have this place confused with another, or is Daest a friend of yours?"

611Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:25 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"No friend of mine" Stu chuckles.

612Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Styx:
"He is a long time friend of mine, why?" Styx says to Simoc.

Nightfall:
"Who's Daest?" Nightfall asks to no one in particular.

613Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal, still facing Simoc, says "Never heard of him, then again, I've never heard of anybody. Why are you looking for this, 'Daest'"?

614Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Lakota

Lakota

OOG: I might actually start doing this if I can remember lD;

Lakota is crouched in the corner of the room with her ears back, eyeing the stranger warily. She hisses to herself, "humanssss..."

http://neonslushie.deviantart.com

615Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Addressing Styx, the newcomer walks inside the store, and says "Then you're probably the one I'm looking for. Styx, I presume?"

616Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:44 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Yes, that is me." Styx takes moment to think. "You look familiar, have we met before?"

617Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"It's entirely possible that we have, what with that helmet obscuring your face," Simoc jests, " But that is a matter that will have to be settled later. I am currently in need of your help, as is Daest and a number of my other companions."

618Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"It seems everyone always comes to us for help" Stu grunts.

"Everyone must be suicidal." He laughs.

619Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Why what's wrong?" Styx asks.

620Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi chuckles, "Whats wrong with us? Just look at us for starters"

621Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"If I had learned anything in my life, its 'not to judge a book by its cover'." Styx says to Sarabi.

"Now what kind of help do you need, Simoc?"

622Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi shakes his head and mutters to himself, "Says the suit of armor who stole a young girl's soul and killed her parents"

OOG: That was styx right? lD
It was too long ago to remember correctly if it wasn't him

623Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Yes that was Styx plus it doesn't help that I am role playing two characters at once lol. I will make it more clear from now on who is talking.

STYX:
"You forgot the other 15 people that tried to kill me. They deserved it in a way." Styx says to Sarabi.

624Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Sounds like quite the story. As I was saying, though, I am in need of help. It requires a story of its own though, if you have time to hear it."

625Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Sure, let me hear it." Styx says to Simoc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum