The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 39]

576Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer winces. "You see, this is why you want to get though life without getting any scars." She looks slightly green. "You'd best stay here until you learn a little more about how people work."

577Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Why did he hurt me?"

578Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu thinks for a moment. "Some people don't like magic, some people are afraid of it. Some people are just pansies." He grunts

"For now, just try not to show magic to people you don't know."

After looking at the wound, "I can fix this. It's gonna sting a little though."

Stu uses mage hand to pull the chunk of iron out of the wound, he then uses mend to heal the wound.

"There. Now don't go getting shot anymore."

579Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"People are mean." Nightfall says then he slowly gets up.

Styx:
"Maybe we should show him a spell of two to defend himself. I will show him one frost spell."

580Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:18 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs, "Why? So he can blow himself up? I think he should just stay here for now. He isn't ready to learn how to destroy." He frowns.

581Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:21 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer flinches again at the sight and speaks quietly, directly to Nightfall. "It's a little too early in your life for you to be getting shot, young one." She pauses to think. "Though we don't know exactly how old you are..." Kaer seems much more interested in the well-being of the childlike creature than any of the others, regardless of his actual age. "Perhaps you'd like to listen to some music again after that?"

582Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I will at least find this guy and teach him a lesson." Styx leaves the store following the trail of blood on the ground.

Nightfall:
"Yes, where's my music maker." Nightfall looks around then rubs the site where he was shot but pulls back when it causes him pain.

583Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:29 pm

NoodleToes

"Don't touch it, now. It'll stop hurting eventually." Kaer brings the lyre to Nightfall and summons her lute. She takes a seat near him and begins to play a quiet, mellow tune.

584Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall plays and matches the tune with his own rhythm. "I like music." He says simply and continues playing.

585Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal glares at Stu and Kaer. "Don't expect my defense when you're in peril, mortals."

Lor'adal faces Nightfall "Poor creature. Doesn't know better because people are filling his... or hers... head with usless information. Here, see this?" Lor'adal draws his blade and shows it to Nightfall. "This is a weapon. I suggest you invest in a few, I can teach you how to wield at least one."

586Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:48 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer wrinkles her nose again. "As if I'd want or need it, oaf."

She frowns at the blade. "He did just say that he liked music. Besides, no need to go showing him weapons right after he's been shot. Let him rest."

587Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Just keep him in here." Stu yawns.

"The last thing we need is him running around with dangerous weapons, be it magical or physical, without any idea what the hell kind of world hes living in."

588Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal ignoring Stu and Kaer, creates a weapon out of smoke with his blood for Nightfall to practice with. "Here, use this, you can't hurt yourself. Practice on something or someone. You need to learn how to defend yourself."

589Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:12 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu smacks the weapon to the ground. "Did having sex with demons make your ears stop working?" He says mockingly

"He is a child. You don't hand a child a weapon! Let him enjoy harmless magics and music. Let him create. Weapons only destroy."

590Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer glares and places a hand on Nightfall's shoulder. "I won't have you making him work after being shot. He can learn to defend himself later, he isn't in danger right now."
She turns back to Nightfall and her voice softens slightly. "Just practice playing and don't worry about that, alright?"

591Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall nods and continues to play.

592Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:59 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia floats in, headache having ebbed away, and settles herself on the floor near Kaer, cuddling Rill. "Who's the new guy?"

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

593Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi looks over at Dahlia, "Some guy who wandered in. Hes like a little kid or something, we've been trying to tutor him."

594Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:27 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Oh!" Dahlia's face lights up. "Hi! I'm Dahlia." She nods. "I'm a pixie, see?" She flutters her wings. "And this is Rill!" She holds the kitten up, waving her paws around. "She's my kitten. And she is not going to explode someday."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

595Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:31 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Yeah, I've been personally teaching him all about how the world works" He smirks.

"He's already learned so much about how things work around here."

596Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:31 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer chuckles. "It seems he's Nightfall. He's....well, we don't really know what he is, but he's a very curious whatever-he-is."

597Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall looks at Dahlia and sees her flying and a thought popped into his head; If she can fly, why can't I? Nightfall puts his instrument to the side then immediately stands up on a chair and jumps. He plummets to the ground and smashes into the floor face first.

"Ouch..." His voice is muffled from the wood.

598Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:21 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"People who know things stay on the ground. Since I've taught you so much, you couldn't possibly fly now." He nods.

"But Dahlia over here, she doesn't know anything, so she can fly!" He says with a slight chuckle as he grins at Dahlia.

599Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall picks himself up, "Oh ok. So she's light-headed?"

600Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Exactly. When you talk to her, talk verrryyyy slowwwwlyyyy. So she can understand you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum