The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 39]

301Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 am

JulianJ

"Stand down Lor'adal! You have no idea if its evil or not." Urijoshi faces the creature. "Ignore this monster here. Can you speak?"

302Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The creature turns to Urijoshi, "Little, but I can speak your tongue." 'Its' voice fades into the language of the shadows then returns to Common, "Tell me... Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Who are you?"

'Its' voice is serious. At this moment you notice 'Its' eyes never blink or even have pupils.

'It' turns towards Lor'adal, "I do not know if I am evil. Am I evil?"

OOG: Who ever talks to 'It' next, just make a reference to 'Its' skin being as black as nightfall. For that is 'Its' name, Nightfall. Also it will be easy on me so I can stop referring to the creature as "It".

303Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots looks around, curious to see if anyone else seems startled by the sudden appearance of so many unfamiliar beings. Observing the faces of those in the room, she realizes she seems to be the only one wearing such a shocked expression.

This realization sinks in and causes Mots to become fairly self-conscious. She tightens her expression and clenches her fists.
"Excuse me" she tries to interject. "I'm sorry, but what exactly is going on? Who was that gnome? Who is that blue fellow with the swords? Who are any of you, for that matter? There's far too many people in and out of here everyday for me to possibly keep track! I don't remember meeting more than half of you."

Mots catches herself, realizing that she is interrupting. "Oh... my apologies, newcomer."
"I'm not even certain I know who I am, honestly. I'm afraid I can't tell you your identity. And your appearance baffles me. What are you, indeed, with skin as dark as nightfall?"

"At any rate," Mots extends her hand, "my name is Mots."

304Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Nightfall... Perhaps that is my name... Is it? I like it." Nightfall turns to Mots, "Nice to meet you, Mots."

You can hear him struggling to pronounce Mots' name. "I'm sorry, it is hard to talk as you all do. Your language is different." He then mutters off into the shadow language heard before.

305Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adals blades suddenly both turn into smoke, which soon dissipates. He pauses for a moment, then goes to a more casual stance, his hands however are on his blades. "I'll trust your judgment then, Urijoshi... As for you, I'll keep an eye on you. The shadows corrupt the weak.

Facing Mots now "I am Lor'adal, a berserker ranger demon hunter. You are...?"

306Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"I-I just said my name?" Mots delicately withdraws her unshaken hand. "I'm Mots. I'm a ranger as well."

307Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall looks towards Lor'adal, "What shadows? Do you think I'm dangerous? Why? I must know, I need to find out who I am."

308Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 pm

JulianJ

"Okay we'll deal with everyone's crisis of identity one at a time." She turns to Nightfall, "Right now, my friend we have no idea who you are. But being evil is a choice, and you a certainly not evil. Lor'adal is a deamon hunter and demons are evil creatures." She then turns to Mots, "You, by the looks of it has lost your mind. You're an alienist Mots. You're not even good with any weapon. You've been apart of Team Rape and Pillage for longer than I. We are all your friends."

309Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"So am I a Demon? I am so confused... How I got here was even a mystery." Nightfall thinks about his sudden appearance into existence which happened only an hour ago.

310Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal is now facing the dark creature. "The shadows are a dark force which can corrupt any mortal or immortal who has a weak will. Stay clear of them and we will be friends. However, should you venture toward them I will not hesitate to paint the walls with your blood." Lor'adal pauses. "Your appearance looks as a demon however your soul seems too.... new.... to be plagued by the curse. I am sorry for drawing my blades on you."

311Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Its quite all right, but where am I?" Nightfall asks.

312Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: Just a note- Rachael and I are going to try and return today. So when this exchange is over we can consider it to be the next day.

Unless anyone has any problems with that, that is.

313Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: I'm fine with it.

314Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: S'all good.

315Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: K then, since no one else seems to want to say anything, for all intensive purposes it is now the next day.

Not that it affects anything, if you had more to say just treat it like the conversation is getting picked back up or something.

...Or you guys just stood there staring at you for a day. Yeah, that works.

316Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"So is anyone going to tell me where I am?" Nightfall asks.

317Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:11 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi stretches from standing still for such a long time. "My friend you are in Basala, in the store of Team Rape and Pillage. We're an adventuring group, but most importantly a family. Since you have no memory or even a place to go, I'm willing to let you reside here for a time period. Does anyone have an objection?"

318Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Thank you, your hospitality will not be forgotten." Nightfall tells Urijoshi. He then wonders around the store.

319Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Wait," Mots raises her hand. "Shouldn't he have to buy us all a beer first? ....That is the condition, right?"

320Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall continues to walk around the store wondering what beer is.

321Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:08 pm

NoodleToes

Outside, you hear a muffled gnomish voice broken by fits of giggling. The door rattles for a moment and you hear the clank of iron against the handle.

322Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu barges through the shop door with a loud thud, laughing hysterically. His clothes are noticeably looser and his beard is frayed on one side.

Syrita is seated upon his right shoulder as he drinks from his new mug.

"Oh that was a rich joke!" Stu exclaims, slurring his words.

"You're a..." He staggers where he stands "...a comic gem." He hiccups.

He uses his free hand to support Syrita on his shoulder has he stumbles across the shop.

"Best night I've had for a long time" He grins, "Bless the Gnomes" He slurs.

323Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia winces, pulling Rill against her face. "Shhh!!" She waves one hand, now adorned with her new ring, at Stu. "Quiet! Headache." She groans softly.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

324Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:31 pm

NoodleToes

Syrita laughs louder than one of her size would be expected to. "And the Dwarves as well, friend." She cracks a wide smile and attempts to pat him on the back, wobbling dangerously to the left in the process.

Her Gnomish accent is noticeably thicker. "Funny...They called the craziest young ones Kaer." She hiccups. "Fiery gem." She smiles and looks into the distance, nearly falling from Stu's shoulder again.

325Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Oh, I'm sorry" Stu laughs boisterously. "You have a headache?" He almost shouts.

He turns up to Syrtia "Kaer, eh? Well I can see where the fire comes from!" He laughs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum