The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 39]

626Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: Assuming everyone is fine with it can we make it in the evening?

Lor'adal faces Simoc, his pure black eyes unblinking. "Do tell."

627Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: I hate waiting for responses... Just saying.

628Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: Jake doesn't have the best internet or a reliable way to access it but trust me he'll get to it.

629Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: i know i'm just bored so i'm checking here a lot.

630Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: i would like to also say sorry to jake, for i felt like i was putting pressure on you to post faster. and for that i am sorry. you take your time and post when you want and when you have the time, jake. sorry again.

631Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: Jake, you're a homo.

That is all.

632Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:51 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi (Who has been here this whole time and has been very quiet thinking about the best way to handle Nightfall) turns to Simoc, "Whats your problem sir? We at Rape & Pillage help anyone who ask. Plus we sell food, and custom armor and weapons."

633Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:38 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia nods. "We do seem to offer lots of help to anyone who asks for it."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

634Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"We must be really nice people then!" Nightfall says and continues to play his lyre.

OOG: Lol my new avatar looks like Nightfall.

635Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:40 pm

JulianJ

OOG: We should teach him how to dance then. Now he reminds me of this shadow Heartless. http://th04.deviantart.com/fs14/300W/f/2007/045/3/8/KH__Valentine__s_Heartless_by_mogcaiz.jpg

636Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: S*** I can't see it!

EDIT: Never mind I can see it now.

637Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 pm

JulianJ

"Hey Nightfall, did you know when you play music you're suppose to dance along?"

OOG:I just realized that we're raising him to be a super bard.

638Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Really, I didn't know that. I will start now." Nightfall then starts to dance with his music. And it is clear; He sucks at dancing.

STYX:
Styx laughs at Nightfall's bad dancing skills then turns back to Simoc, "Sorry, where were we? Ah yes, what is your problem?"

639Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Ahem, yes, as I was saying. Daest and my companions... Well, I believe I'll give you some backstory. I run a trade caravan that travels to many parts of this continent. Daest will sometimes join me when he feels like it. I don't object, really, he comes in handy for when I look for mystical items. This was one of those times, in case he didn't tell you before he left."

Simoc walks over to the counter, leans on it, and inspects his hands before continuing. "I had found a tomb in Isaem. It's a decent little settlement, not a very long journey into the desert. In any case, there's something important to me in there, and so we went in to acquire it." He looks around, and then continues, saying "I'm probably boring you pretty badly. I'll make a long story short and well, Daest and my companions got trapped. I tried to help the best I could, but my powers were rendered useless, and so Daest told me to enlist your help."

640Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Daest is in trouble? Well then you have my help, I will do anything for an old friend." Styx says to Simoc.

641Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal looks towards Simoc. "What trap could trap an entire party of skilled adventurers?"

OOG:

I've looked up the stats on both demons and drow-elves, and have a good list of benefits and drawbacks to each form as well as which traits will carry on no matter which form. DM's please review my topic in general.

Last edited by Exonfang on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

642Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:08 pm

JulianJ

"Don't worry Simoc, we'll do anything to help our friends! Now enlighten us on what obstacles we may be facing. rushing there blind will do us no good."

643Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:10 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Hes probably gotten himself killed" Stu smirks.

644Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"I am hungry!" Nightfall yells, "Make it go away!"

OOG: I just read what Nightfall eats... Its pretty interesting.

Oh, and ignore my last post.

645Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:09 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: I deleted your ignored post, just so you know.

Stu cocks his head in thought.

"Just what in the hell do you eat?"

646Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"I don't know!" Nightfall throws a fit. He trips and falls on the ground behind Styx.

Nightfall looks at Styx's shadow. "Ooooo." He says then starts chewing at nothing. At first it seems like he is just biting air then Styx's shadow starts to disappear until it is completely gone.

STYX:
"What the hell! He just ate me shadow!" Styx is shocked at what just happened.

647Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu's eye twitches. "Fascinating."

648Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Mmm that was good. I must have more!" Nightfall runs to everyone and starts to devour their shadows.

649Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu creates a few glowing orbs and floats them around him, making his shadow spin all around him.

"Fun time." He chuckles

650Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 26 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Lakota

Lakota

Lakota hisses at Nightfall, hoping to scare him away.

http://neonslushie.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum