The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 39]

776Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"There was some horseshit with chronomancers." Stu says gruffly.

"I've never seen one in person until today. Just as big an ass as I thought they would be." He sighs.

777Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"You both are crazy, you guys haven't left the store since we got back from Alexandria. Every wizard should know that Chronomancy hasn't been taught in centuries. Its a lost magic." Styx pauses for a moment.

"I think you guys are messing with me."

778Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Studying up on history, eh?" He chuckles. "You say its lost. Lost implies it may be found." Stu goes on to explain the events that occurred.

779Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Well then... How come no one came and got me!" He says after Stu explains.

780Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"It eh... wasn't voluntary." He shrugs

781Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Well shit. I miss everything." Styx says sad.

NIGHTFALL:
"Yeah and there was this big guy and he was coming towards me and brought up his sword and when he brought it down upon me, he missed and then he had to fight without a sword and I threw my wooden sword at him and I hit him and it did some damage to him I think but we ended up killing him." Nightfall stops and takes a breathe after his long, continuous sentence.

782Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:01 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal stands up, walks to Stu, stands over Stu, looks down at Stu, then goes back to sit back down without saying anything.

Last edited by Exonfang on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

783Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:47 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"We'll see how tall you stand with no legs." He chucks as he stares menacingly at his demonic scythe.

784Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:28 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

OOG: Bobby got his character wrooooong
Kalandrios isn't heeere

785Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Don't be picking fights in here, we just had the place fixed." Styx says.

786Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I wasn't picking no fights" Stu says innocently.

"It wouldn't have been close to a fight." He grins.

787Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"That is true." Styx nods and agrees.

788Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

"How does everyone like feisty, drunk, dwarf? Scrambled? Boiled? Grilled?"

Lor'adal chuckles.

OOG: Tom, is a half-dwarf half-elf possible at all? I want to make a dwarf elf bard.

789Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"You can't kill dwarfs there the best race in the world." Nightfall says while he plays his lyre.

790Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: No, according to my chart it is impossible for a dwarf and elf to breed.

Stu arcs lightning from fingertip to fingertip, smiling.

"Defeating the God of Death was simple enough."

791Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx stands up, "If you two are going to start something take it outside."

792Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:23 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Like I said, nothing to start." He smiles.

"I need a drink. And a nap." He yawns as he puts his head down on the counter with his scythe in his lap.

793Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"What's a drink?" Nightfall asks Stu.

STYX:
"Oh gawd..." Styx mutters, afraid of what could happen to Nightfall if he actually drinks beer.

794Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:33 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu instantly perks up after hearing Nightfall's query.

"Drinks, you say? Oh why they are magical things. They're what let me do magic!" He exclaims. "Don't you want to do magic like me?" He smirks.

795Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Yes!" Nightfall shouts and puts down his lyre.

STYX:
"This can only end in disaster." He says to himself.

796Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu gets up from his seat and holds his scythe upright.

"Well then" He grins. "I'll take you to the land of alcohol, the magic substance in drinks that makes them so great." He walks toward the door.

"Follow me. We wont be gone long" He chuckles to the rest of the shop.

797Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Okay." Nightfall runs after Stu and follows him.

798Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots sets the item she is currently fiddling with back down in its place on the shelf, looks around, then makes for the stairs to her studio.

Last edited by Granny on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

799Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks back into the shop with a slight stumble. "That bartender cut me off after my tenth beer." He grunts. "Couldn't even enjoy my time" He sighs with a very small slur.

OOG: You can figure out what Nightfall did, lol.

800Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 32 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall stumbles into the store and seems to be quite drunk. He takes one more step into the store and falls flat on his face and shouts, "I'mma all powerful whiz-ard." He looks ups, "Why tiz ta roum all spiny?" He is slurring his words more then Stu and is pronouncing some of them weird.

OOG: Sorry if you can't make out what he is saying, he is drunk after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum