The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Yay!!" Dahlia twirls around in mid-air for a moment, then suddenly stops and becomes serious. "But don't expect me to foot the whole bill."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

302Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Don't worry you wont have to."

303Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Good!" Dahlia returns to the counter.

304Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 am

JulianJ

"I don't know if I have enough money. But I'm willing to help with the manual labor."

305Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:24 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Speaking of manual labor... I have all the metal for the construction of my laboratory. Does anyone know anywhere I can hire some blacksmiths... Preferably a half lion half human blacksmith... those are really helpful. A shame we don't have one."

Stu says with a frown.

306Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 am

"Basela is a port town. Make some help wanted flyers and send them out on some boats."

"I'd really like to help with manual labour too. I need construction experience."

307Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi walks into the store, looking rather shabby. He grumbles to himself and walks into the cafe kitchen, closing the door behind him.

308Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Guthix's head appears like a horizontal bull through the door and asks, "Do you have chocolate dust or Snape Grass?"

309Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:30 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia quickly jumps off the counter and flies to the cafe, pretending like she had been in there all along.

310Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:46 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi waves Dahlia off, "Go back to whatever you were doing, I'm not opening up today"

311Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:53 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu yells as Sarabi, "Hey, you, Get me some mead!"

Stu gestures in hands back and forth at his knees "I'm right here right now" Stu then gestures again this time far above his head "And this is where I need to get"

312Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Confused, Dahlia floats back to her spot atop the counter, continuously glancing back in case Sarabi is kidding.

313Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu, angered by Sarabi's lack of response, asks Dahlia for his mead fix.

314Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Guthix walks up to the counter and waits with Stu angrily because both Sarabi and Dahlia are obviousely deaf.

"Sorry your not open, but there are only two of us and the Cafe has been closed a while.."

315Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia sighs loudly and goes off to get Stu his mead.

316Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros walks into the cafe and takes a seat next to Stu

317Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Guthix watches in fascination and wonders if he could order popcorn?

318Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:29 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi looks through the order window and glares at them, saying "I'm closed" before walking out of view.

319Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros goes into the kitchen and asks Sarabi "Whats wrong with you?"

320Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Guthix sad to be ignored and then dismissed like a darn pixie ponders whether he should eat Sarabi but chooses the path of good and simply walks out the door disheartedly.

321Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

ALL POSTS TAKE PLACE AFTER EVEN ON 7/16/10!

322Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros is now beginning to sober up he looks at Casper and says "Thanks you for your help"

323Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi sighs and sits down at his counter, pulling out a bottle of mead and pouring it into a glass. He mutters to himself and sips at it slowly, unused to the alcohol. He suddenly realizes that he still has Dahlias box, and looks around the Cafe for her.

324Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:40 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia cautiously floats back into the cafe, looking very skittish. She even jumps when the door shuts behind her. She sees Sarabi and her eyes widen, with her inching for the door. "I-I'm sorry, I just... I was looking for my box and wondering if you'd seen it and also if you knew the whole story of what happened to me today." The last part comes our rushed and in one breath, with Dahlia reaching for the doorknob behind her.

325Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 13 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:45 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi holds up her box and slides it down towards her to the end of the counter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum