The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"You still need to find someone to help you do the work, I cant do it all"

277Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia gives Stu 27000 gold pieces. "And remember." She smirks. "People have now witnessed our bargain. Better make sure you pay back your debt as soon as you can." With that, she pockets her box and flits back to the cafe.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

278Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"UGHHHH. And where can I find a craftsman to build this thing?"

279Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 am

"A sub-contractor or estate agent knows all about construction. Now what about those ingrediants. I feel like throwing up."

280Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 am

"Oh wait, I'm a broad craftsman."

281Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"So you're saying if I give you the metal, you can build the lab I want?"

282Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am

"I recommend you hire a sub-contractor or estate agent to look at the plans first, then gather your friends for an Amish barnraising. Gunther and I have the combined str of 37 so it should be easy to build you a building. I'll help you."

283Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks out of the room, dejected. "I'll find a way..." He pulls out his favorite leather bound book and begins to read.

284Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 am

"Do you know where I can find Snape Grass, milk, and chocolate dust? Anyone?"

285Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia floats over with a glass of milk. "Here you go. Chocolate dust is probably hidden somewhere in Sarabi's kitchen. I have no idea about the other."

286Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 am

"Thankyou!" Guthix gives Dahlia a 5gp tip. "I wish I had a hunting pet so I can learn herblore.."

Guthix strolls out the door towards the Cafe.

287Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 am

OOG: ignore this post

Last edited by Gunther Redmen on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

288Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

OOG: Andrew your a craftsmen you can only work leather to work wood you need to be a carpenter, and to work metal a black smith. You also don't know how to make buildings just machines.

289Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am

OOG: I know, but he asked for a craftsman. Also I think a mechanic or tinkerer has domain over machines, not craftsmen.

290Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

OOG: OK just making sure you knew.

291Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu puts his book away and jumps up from the table, "You know, I bet the very same guy whos selling me the metal will be able to shape it! ...Perhaps some less than honest mind games will get him to lower his prices..."

Stu runs out the door to the weapons and armor shop.

292Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Gunther sighs and pretends that he didn't hear Stus last words.

OOG: So Tom, going to seduce another shopkeeper?

293Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: I'm doing what I must.

294Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:45 pm

OOG: Your a trip...

295Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Daest, who had been sitting in the corner, chuckles.

"This," he says with a grin, "Has got to be the most fun I've had in days."

Looking at Elros, he adds "Why not just renovate the store? I mean, with all these additions, it's gonna look pretty odd if we don't do anything else... And if we build it up a bit bigger, we could probably draw in more customers..." *Wink*Wink*Nudge*Nudge*

296Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Motsixu slinks down the stairway with a strange painting in her arms. She looks around the shop for a place to hang it among her other works.

297Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:54 pm

NoodleToes

Syrita glances up from her musical twiddlings. "More customers? If that's what you want, give them a place to enjoy themselves...I happen to have heard many tales of wine and song livening up a place." She resumes playing. "Particularly wine."

She looks over the picture in Mots' arms and ponders where she might have seen the face before...it seems awfully familiar.

298Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"I'm all for expanding. The cafe has been slow lately." Dahlia pauses, thinking to herself, 'Not that I've actually been in there enough to notice...'. Then, to Elros, "I could handle more customers. And the tips would be nice... I say we go for it."

299Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots listens in to the conversation taking place. "What's this about renovation?" she asks.

300Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"You guys like to make the most work you possible can for me, don't you" He says and chuckles to him self a little bit. "I guess we could renovate a little."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum