The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 pm

"50,000gp is a lot of money. Mayhaps we need to go adventuring to pay for this? I do have a treasure map after all."

252Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"TWICE A WEEK?! THATS BULLOCKS! ...Sigh...

Ok, but you wont like the outcome."

And I cant get the metal until I can... well... afford it."

Stu says as he wipes a tear from his eye.

"And what could I do to gain access to the First Archaem Bank of Dahlia, then?"

253Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Perhaps you should consider being nicer to me." She looks straight at Stu, a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Or, perhaps, make it worth my while."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

254Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"I would let you drink more but I like living to much."

255Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"If you know a thing about us dwarves, you know that we consider true friendship to be measured in 100 years."

"Worth you while you say, though? And what did you have in mind, Pixie?"

256Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:03 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Perhaps... treasures? Items of sorts? Once you get the lab running, of course."

257Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I would be willing to share some of my creations with you, If that's what you're looking for."

Stu pauses for a moment.

"But what do you have to offer in return?"

258Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Gold." Dahlia pulls out her box and turns it over and over in her palms. "Gold and gems worth more than enough to cover your lab."

259Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I may not be one for deep thinking, but I want numbers. How much of my precious creations do you want to lay your grimy pixie hands on?"

260Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:11 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"There is nothing grimy about my hands!" Dahlia pockets her box, flits over to Stu and waves her hands in his face. "And just enough to repay your loan... with interest, of course." She grins. "The worth of such items should be judged by an outside source, so that I know you're not ripping me off."

261Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"...sigh, I've never liked pixies, that one druid who hates nature has the right idea..." OOG: lululul "But ok, you have a deal... but you don't touch anything unless I tell you so."

"... Can i shake your hand, or will I rip your arm out of its socket?"

262Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"I also would like a few 'complementary' items. for the use of my store of course."

263Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:17 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"For the love of the Death God... ok, Elros, you can have a share too."

264Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Oh, ha ha." Dahlia scowls. "It depends, are your hands clean? Because I'm not shaking if they're not."

265Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Thanks Stu, but I only want very special type of items. I will tell you more once we have this all set up."

266Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu glaces down as his hands and inspects them for a moment... he thinks to himself "Have I washed since studying the organs of that homeless man...? I think."

He says to Dahlia, "Of course! If theres one thing us dwarfs value most, its cleanliness!"

He offers his hand.

"Alrighty" Stu says to Elros.

267Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia wrinkles her nose a bit, but shakes Stu's hand quickly and wipes her hands on her shirt when she lets go. "Now, exactly how much am I handing over to you? Keep in mind." She pulls the box out again. "I charge interest."

268Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Well it costs 50,000 and I currently have 23,000... but why don't I see if anyone else can help too. Because I know you damn pixies will keep me in debt forever with your damn 'interest'" Stu says with a frown.

Stu turns to everyone else in the room. "Well, any takers?"

269Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia floats back to the counter, cackling. "Perhaps, then... I lend you 27000? And we'll say you owe me 35000. It'll be static."

270Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 am

Guthix walks in and asks everyone if they know where to find Snape Grass, milk, and chocolate dust for a hangover cure...

271Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"OH! Guthix... while you're here... wanna help with funds for a lab?"

272Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Sigh... ok nevermind... Dahlia... you have a d...d...gods damn it... a deal."

273Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Hold out whatever it is you store your gold in." Dahlia opens her box. "I'm fairly sure you can't hold all of this in just your hands."

274Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:48 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Don't worry.." Stu snickers "I have a large sack"

275Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:50 am

"I have little money compared to you but I'll give you 20 hides, my old leather armour, and a dreamcatcher I crafted as a donation. Now about any of those ingrediants?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum