The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:04 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I got this lab from a wish" He pauses and looks around "And clearly I got everything I wanted. Unfortunately, there is a horrible smell, I got a whiff of it last time and it knocked my straight on my ass."

Stu walks over and opens a window.

"I'm trying to air the place out"

602Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"oh ok. here i will help." styx begins to open all the windows in the lab.

"i hope that somewhat helps."

603Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"If it doesn't, I guess I'll have to start looking for the source." He says with a shrug.

OOG: Does Stu have any idea of what the smell might be?

604Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"well if you start to look for the source of this 'stink' i would be glad to help a fellow Necromancer."

605Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Until then, I'm just happy to have it."

606Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"if only i could remember how to use this stuff and how make a couple things, i would teach you. but dying takes a good sized portion of your memory away apparently." styx shrugs and walks around and admires the lab.

607Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu pauses for a moment.

"It just hit me, I have no clue how to use any of this stuff either... damn it. Well, I'll just have to find an alchemist in this city, shouldn't be too hard."

608Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

OOG: You have no clue where the smell is coming from.

609Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"i will tell you one thing. never mix that," styx points to a beaker filled with a green substance, "with that," he points to a vial of blue goo, "because VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN." styx warns stu.

610Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Hah, I'll have to try that sometime." He whispers to himself.

OOG: Do I still have that book about my old magic shop, and if so, would it teach me to use this one?

611Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"if you do you will destroy all of Basala and everyone in it." styx tone was serious.

612Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Hmmm... I'll keep that in mind next time I don't have anything to write an explosive rune with." He chuckles as he looks down at his now scabbed over hand.

613Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"if you do use VERY VERY small amounts. thats how our first lab assistant died and i didn't like cleaning up a dead man splattered all over the walls."

614Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Having grown content with her kitten, who is no longer eating fish and is now sleeping curled in Dahlia's lap, she looks around at her teammates. "Everyone!" She grins. "This is Rill. She's my new pet." Dahlia watches the kitten fondly, rubbing its ears. "If you hurt her, I hurt you."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

615Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

OOG: @Stu you don't know you have to read it to find out

616Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"well stu if i remember how to use anything, i will tell you. good luck airing out your lab." styx then exits the lab and proceeds to the armor shop to see the cost of a full plate mail suit.

EDIT: upon leaving the lab styx sees voas knocked out lying on the ground. styx investigates and starts poking voas' body. see that he his knocked out styx goes through voas' pockets, making sure no one sees him and steals a diamond and runs away

617Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Thoroughly offended at being ignored by everyone, Dahlia picks up Rill and flies out of the shop, carrying the kitten. She flies through town until she begins to smell something awful. "Oh, dear god... What is that?!" She follows the smell until she can no longer stand it without gagging. "The... magic shop...?"

618Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

styx after getting his estimated cost for the suit, walks towards the store to see dahlia gagging outside of the stu's lab. he walks over, "you must smell it too. stu did say it was quite a powerful odor."

619Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:51 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia nods, holding her breath, and flies a safe distance away so that she can tolerate the smell. "Poor Rill..." She coos to the kitten. She waves Styx over to talk. "It's quite horrible. Does he know what's causing it?"

620Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

styx follows her and replies, "no he doesn't. but apparently its pretty bad. the first time stu smelled it he said it 'knocked him on his ass'. so he is trying to air the place out."

621Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:32 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu pokes his head out of the window and screams at Styx and Dahlia "ITS HORRIBLE" He gags.

622Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Styx laughs,"its times like these that im glad i dont have a nose."

623Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:40 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia sighs and shakes her head sympathetically. "Sorry, Stu! Looks like we let one little things slip through the cracks." She pets Rill's head.

624Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

styx looks at dahlia seeing the kitten, "when did you get the cat?"

625Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 25 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"I just got her!" Dahlia twirls in midair, cuddling the kitten. "Her name is Rill. She's a new pet of mine. I got her from a wish from the God of Death."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum