The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 40]

326Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:47 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia flies over and snatches it up, not even bothering to check it's contents, and stuff it into her pocket. "Do you know what happened...? All I remember was trying to get into here.... and then waking up and Stu..." Her eyes widen and she shudders, immediately shutting up.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

327Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi hesitantly fills her in on the events while under the magical effect.

328Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Oh. My. God." Dahlia floats down to the floor and sits with her head in her hands with her arms on her knees. "I... Oh, god. And Stu..." She dry heaves a bit. "Lovely."

329Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi pulls out another glass and holds it to her as an offer.

330Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia hesitantly takes it and sips at the mead, not use to alcohol.

331Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi finishes off his drink and puts the bottle away, taking the glass into the kitchen to clean it out.

332Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

OOG: I just have to say that Peter and Ashely you both roll play really good.

In Game: Elros is now sitting up and looks and Mots he laughs to hm self a little bit. "Light weight" he says under his breath.

333Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

OOG: Thanks, though I've legit serious roleplayed in games before, not to mention I've really worked on his personality
In-game: Sarabi leans through the order window and asks Dahlia, "Anything else I can get you?"

334Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:30 am

Guthix looking to escape the chaos and oddities of city life keeps on his travels. As he is at the edge of charted wilderness and off the trade routes, he will lose contact with Basala for a while.

335Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots grumbles and lays on the floor with her hands to her head.

336Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Looking at Mots "How you feel?"

337Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

OOG: Thanks, Everett! I've had a lot of roleplay experience in the past as well.
In Game: Dahlia shakes her head, looking at the floor. "Do you... do you mind if I stay here with you and Lakota...? I just... I'd feel safer." She nods to herself. "Just for a little while."

338Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 am

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Eh, I've felt worse" Mots mutters. "Though of course I've also felt better"

339Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:01 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks into the cafe, albeit, slightly awkwardly.

"Oh... hello everyone! Sorry about that, minor lapse in judgement there. But at least you enjoyed yerself, ya know" Stu says with an ignorant grin.

He turns towards Mots, "Hey. You're one of those frilly elf type folks, aren't ya? Can you read this stuff?" Stu hands Mots his laboratory book with a questionable look.

340Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:58 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi nods to Dahlia, "You're more than welcome to stay with us."
He looks over at Stu and watches him carefully

341Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Your funny when your drunk" Elros says to Mots "and you puke a lot."

342Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Daest, looking at Elros, Mots, and Stu, chuckles, and walks over to the counter.

Holding out his cup towards Sarabi, he says "Here ya' go barkeep. Thought you might want your cup back. Say, you wanna go do something? I wanna get out of here before Elros sends me on another supply run..."

343Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:40 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi puts the cup in the kitchen and says, "Sure I guess. Not opening for a day or so, so I have time. You have a plan?"

344Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi goes to the cafe, "Sarabi, whats your menu for this place?"

345Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:09 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia quickly flies to the forest, collects the rest of her things, then returns to the cafe and hides in the kitchen.

346Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Smirking, Daest says "Not really. But there is a nice mansion I had in mind..."

347Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:39 pm

JulianJ

Seeing Dahlia zip in and out."Whoa, whats wrong with Dahlia?"

348Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:40 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Dunno" Stu says apathetically.

349Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:44 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi says to Daest, "Well get me some maps, and I'll think up a plan or two."
He looks over to Urijoshi and says "What do ye have in mind?"

350Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 14 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 pm

JulianJ

"You guys got steak?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum