The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:49 pm

"That would be much appreciated, friend. May I buy you a drink later?"

177Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

DM at tom: "LIES!" The store owner yells at Stu the man is now filled with rage "Get the hell out of my store! Who are you going to believe this man who you don't even know, or your husband of 12 years?!"

"I'm sorry, I think the man is telling the truth." says the wife back to her husband.

*The man smacks his wife, shoves his way past Stu and leaves the store*

178Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:54 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu rushes up to the lady.

"Are you ok? Can I help you at all?"

179Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Do you have some whee I can stay tonight... Its might not be best for me to go home."

180Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:01 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I can give you some gold for a few nights at the inn, would that be ok?"

181Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Gunther enters the cleric's housing and gets his arm healed.

182Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"That would be great" says the lady to Stu "Thank you"

183Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:12 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu gives her 300 gold and leaves the magic shop and goes to the tavern in the inn to drink himself into a coma.

184Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Gunther pays the Cleric, receives money from Guthix and goes into the tavern with him to buy him a drink. he then returns to the store.

185Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros goes into the cafe and sits at a table.

186Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Guthix is not sober. *Hick* *Snarl*

187Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots continues to work on her latest painting in her studio. She concentrates on her carefully calculated brush strokes.

OOG: I-I never know what to do in the forums, haha... Also I'm the boss at alliterations. Did you see that? I did.

188Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros looks around the cafe "Not a lot of business today ah Sarabi. What do you, Lakota, and Dahlia do when business is slow?" Elros shouts into the back of the cafe.

189Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia pokes her head out of the kitchen, where she had been lurking (again), waiting to try and scare Sarabi. "We drive each other crazy!!" She cackles and disappears again.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

190Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Guthix strolls casually (a drunken mess) out the door and to the forest to recooperate. *Hic* *Snarl*

191Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

After a few moments, Dahlia floats out of the kitchen. "I can't find Sarabi." She tells Elros. "So my job here is done for the day." Dahlia leaves the cafe and heads back to her forest home.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

192Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"I love the way they lock the door when no ones here" he says to him self as he walks over and locks the front door. He then leaves the cafe and goes to take a short nap in the basement.

193Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi tries to open the store door but its locked, "This thing is normally unlocked and open." She bangs on the door and peeks through the windows.

194Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros opens the door. "Hey, where have you been?"

195Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:52 pm

JulianJ

"Talking to our best dragon friend. He was generous enough to tell me his life story." She places what she had wrote down on the table. "What has happened since I've been gone? And whats with the extra space in the back?"

196Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 am

NoodleToes

OOG: Craaaaaaaaap I have been out all day pretend that this happened like a really long time agoooo- I just want to work up her personality some more. No need to respond.
P.S. Steve, I have nothing against you personally, she just dislikes people that she thinks are goody-two shoes.

After Gunther leaves the store, Syrita chuckles. "Not the brightest, is he? What else can you expect from those uptight do-gooders?" She leans against a counter and strums a quiet tune.

197Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"We now have a cafe" Elros says "Where the people are who run it is way beyond me."

198Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 am

Guthix has a hangover. He fell out of a tree... *Hic* 'THUMP!' *Snarl*

199Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu stumbles into the store once more and with a slur in his voice says "You guys... I just got the best idea...... ever. How about we... wait no, that was a dream... uh... oh yeah, I want a lab where I can craft magical... things. I'll share them, I promise!"

Stu then stumbles and falls to the ground.

200Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 8 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Daest, walking in with his fancy new coat, overhears Stu's words before he falls.

"That," Daest says, "Sounds like a good idea."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum