The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi crosses his arms and leans back against a wall, his eyebrows lifting but his expression seeming unconvinced, "Really now?"

577Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:19 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Yes, yes" Stu excitedly explains. "I swear I wasn't drunk. They don't have beer in hell!"

578Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Uh...no?" Mots answers, looking at Elros, still confused.

579Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Guthix walks up to Sarabi and asks for chocolate he can preserve for a length of time.

580Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

'Come on Mots you live here, your an artist!" Elros says to her trying his hardest to convince her.

581Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"I don't know what to tell you" Mots insists. "You must be mistaking me for someone else. I'm sorry, uh... what's your name again?"

582Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Being ignored again, Guthix decides to go drink himself into another coma.

583Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Elros! You and I own this damn store! You live here!"

584Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:37 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs "Elros, its clear all that alien mumbo jumbo as gotten to her. Let just 'recruit' her again, eh?"

585Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Uh, well, you all do seem to know my name. I guess I could just... hang around here? If you really insist that you know me.

And, I mean, I don't really remember where I live, anyway...."

586Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:51 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Good to have you here, Mots. Though there is one thing you have to do if you want to live here" Stu smirks.

"You have to run over to the inn and bring me a beer."

587Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:15 pm

After fetching a pint whiskey is a leather flask, Guthix heads off to the weapons smith to ask about a special weapon.

588Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:29 pm

seeing the commotion in the store, gunther walks over and enters. he stares for a while, sighs, and accepts this as reality as he knows it. "anyone mind telling me what the bloody hell is going on?"

589Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Well" *Sigh* "I will tell you later"

590Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Guthix comes in and see's Gunther.

"Hey Gunther, you won't ignore me. Wanna go grab a drink and talk about metal weapons?"

591Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Uh, alright." Mots makes her way down the stairs and heads towards the inn.

592Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:05 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I could get used to this" He says as he takes a seat.

"And that new lab that just appeared over there is mine, and its got amazing stuff in there. Only problem is theres a smell so bad it knocked me right off my ass.

What should I do?"

593Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Put something that smells better in it, or wait for the smell to fade." Elros says to Stu

594Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:36 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I suppose opening a window should help a little. And who needs to breath through their nose anyways?" He says with a chuckle as he walks out of the door.

He peeks back in for a moment, the new crazy Mots went off to get me a beer, send her to my lab when she gets back... you can choose whether or not to tell her about the smell." He says with a grin.

595Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Guthix, now depressed he's been ignored offers to aid Stu in airing out his shop...

"Hey Stu.. If you can gernerate a draft through the building by opening windows and creating a breaze by waving leaves of rugs, you might be able a generate a counter smell with popuri or something.. Suction of air would be better. Can I help?"

Last edited by DrewTherrien9 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

596Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:49 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: Stu is long gone by now. Lul.

597Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Guthix is really depressed he got dissed by Stu. Guthix decides to open his whiskey flask...

598Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

styx walks into the new magic lab that appeared out of nowhere, and is amazed by all the stuff.

599Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:00 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu, holding his nose, turns around and sees Stix. "Hah, no nose." He says to himself.

"So", he gestures with one of his arms, "What do you think?"

600Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 24 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"its AMAZING. i use to have one back in my kingdom, but this one is much better than that piece of crap lab." styx looks at stu.

"why are you holding your nose?" he chuckles a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum