The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu begins to laugh loudly. "Oh wow, I should have known better to think there was a brain under all that hair. Dwarven beer will make even the most seasoned human drinker go into spasms after their second mug!"

927Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:48 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia suddenly looks up from her kitten and where she had been lost in her own world, completely ignoring the conversation that had been occurring. "What are we going to do if Mots doesn't remember who she is?"

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

928Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:21 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu wipes a tear away from eye has he composes himself after his laughing spree.

"We? Nothing. She's with us. Whether she knows who she is or not, nothings really changed."

929Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Voas enters the store with 4 beers.

"Stu, my friend, here is a REAL beer." Voas hands one beer over to Stu then cracks one open for himself.

"I hope its good. My friend told me it was a rare beer."

930Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:35 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu looks at Voas suspiciously. "We'll have to see about that."

He snatches a beer and downs it. He pauses a moment to think, stroking his short beard.

"Good stuff" He says to himself. "Give me another."

931Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Voas gives him another beer.

932Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu eyes the beer in its container. "Shame. The first time I have something other than piss poor beer, there isn't nearly enough of it to truly enjoy it." He takes a small sip.

"I'll just have to savor it."

933Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Indeed." Voas takes a drink from his beer.

"Maybe I can convince the owner of this store to buy the beer from my friend, so I don't have to keep running out to get us some. Who owns this place?" Voas asks.

934Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Elros" Stu says putting his mug down. "Hes the weird lookin' guy who usually carries around two guns."

935Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I shall find him... after this beer... and this beer." Voas says drinking his beer slowly.

936Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia reaches one hand out. "Can I have just a sip?"

937Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Here." Voas hands over the beer to Dahlia.

938Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia shifts so that the sleeping kitten lays in her lap securely before reaching for the beer. She cautiously takes a sip, then begins to cough.

939Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Voas laughs, "Not much of a drinker are ya."

940Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia wrinkles her nose. "Never tried it before, actually." She delicately takes another sip.

941Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Voas laughs some more. "How does it taste?"

942Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:22 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughes. "She's probably drunk off her ass by now"

943Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Ha ha ha, lightweight." Voas chuckles.

944Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 pm

" A pixie shouldn't be drinking strong stuff without a tolerance."

"Do you folk know where to get a strong, natural material that won't succumb to a clash with stone or better? Bone is too fragile and I need spikes..."

945Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios walks in, his clothing bloodstained and dirty, his beard making a come back on his face, and very ruffled.

He says "Ugh... you'd not believe what I've been doing..."

He sighs.

"Give me a beer... I need it."

Kalandrios sits down, obviously tired.

946Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"None left" Stu says as he downs the last of his beer.

947Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

"...then get me some more."

He pauses.

"...before I show you what I was doing..."

He is becoming more agitated. Kalandrios obviously has not seen humanoid blood spilt for awhile... and is going slightly insane.

948Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:48 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I ain't a damn beermaiden, get it yourself" Stu says gruffly.

949Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

"I'll... sh-... ow-... yo-... -u..."

Kalandrios passes out of exhaustion.

950Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu smiles. "Silence is golden" He chuckles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum