The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"OK if you would like I can find you a lock smith or wizard to help you." says Elros

152Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"That would be absolutely lovely." With a small nod, Dahlia returns to the cafe to wait tables.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

153Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:44 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks back into the shop with his new dragonhide gloves on his hands.

"They feel warmer than the average glove... but they'll help stop my rod from killing me."

Stu tells Elros about the dual scythe he is having made from the dragon bones and asks if while hes looking for a locksmith if he knows of an enchanter who could help his new weapon amplify his magic.

154Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"I would check the magic store for that." says Elros. "I'm going to look for a lock smith before it gets to dark."

Elros begins to walk towards the door after finishing answering Stu's question.

155Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:48 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

ALL POSTS TAKE PLACE AFTER EVENT ON 7/10/10

156Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:50 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"So guys" says Elros "What are we going to do with this boat? We don't really have a place to put it."

157Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:50 am

brettward

brettward

after returning to basala, seaven heads off to the armor shop to check on his dragon head helm.

158Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 am

Gunther, nursing his broken arm, says to Elros "Why couldn't we dock it here in Basala?"

159Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"OK we could do that. Who wants to go see how much a spot is to rent in the harbor?"

160Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 am

"I will. You know, I say that we find the price of renting a dock and split the cost. whoever doesn't add in doesn't get ownership of the boat."

161Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:56 am

Gunther walks down to the docks to inquire the price to rent a dock.

162Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:38 pm

"50 a week to rent." Gunther tells Elros.

163Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:10 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks out of the shop and decides to see whats going on with the magic shop, seeing as he stood up the shop owner.

OOG: I honestly believe that this conversation between me and the NPC should take place here, rather than in PM seeing as it will probably be lulzy. Anyone mind?

164Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: Go for it, lol. I want to see this.

165Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm

OOG: yeah, do it. it'll be funny!

166Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 pm

still talking to Elros, Gunther says to him: "the harbor master also said that we could buy a dock permanently for 10,000gp. I suggest we gather the team and put it to a vote."

167Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Guthix the Alaghi wanders in and out of town. You've secured his vote and promise of a 2000gp donation without asking..

168Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros also says he can through in 2000gp for the dock.

*The magic store*
Stu walks into the magic store he sees the owner crying and a women standing next to him.

"Now is not a good time. Could you please come back?" says the women to Stu.

169Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 pm

NoodleToes

Syrita tells those in the store, "I can pitch in 2,000 as well." She turns to Gunther and says with a smirk, "There is a cleric near the arena, you know. Rather than fussing with the arm yourself, perhaps consider a healing?"

170Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm

brettward

brettward

"i could also pitch in 2,000 gold"

171Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:18 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu asks the lady, "Whats wrong here?"

172Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"I don't know my husband has been crying for 3 days in a row and I cant figure out whats wrong with him."

173Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Gunther thanks syrita for her advice and donates the final 2000 gold, then heads to the clerics at the arena to get his arm fixed.

174Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Ma'am, I'm going to be as serious as possible with you... your husband is very homosexual. He tried to trade a cursed tome with me in exchange for coming home with him. I of course did no such thing, but are you aware of what the tome he gave me does? I caused me to be possessed by the Flying Dutchman. This may be hard for you to believe, but I assure you I am telling the truth."

OOG: Don't forget my 18 charisma.

Last edited by TacticalBacon on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

175Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 7 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Meanwhile by the arena, Guthix was waiting for Gunther at the clerics for it was suggested earlier Gunther go their for healing.

"May I pay to fix your arm? It was my fault."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum