The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Over here miss!" the old man shouts, trying to get up. He is having trouble without his cane.

252The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Selene

Selene

Selene runs over and helps the man up giving him back his cane and apologizing a lot.

253The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"No need to apologize dear, you helped me. Thank you." the old man is grateful for the deeds Selene has done for him.

"Anyone else would have walked away and not helped at all."

254The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Selene

Selene

"You're ever so welcome, I'm always happy to help someone in need." Selene then bends down to check if Vault is okay.

255The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vault seems to have no injuries what so ever. Just blood all over his face from the thug's throat.

"But thank you, I might have something for such a sweet lady like yourself for helping an old man like me," He pats his pockets, "Oh dear, it must be at my shop. Come visit me at the 'Magic and Alchemy Supplies' shop here in the noble district and I will give you a reward for your good deeds."

256The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Selene

Selene

Selene Slowly makes her way to the shop and steps inside.

257The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The inside of the shop is covered in magical items, books, and clothes. On the far side are ingredients to buy for potions and poisons. He walks behind the counter. "So my dear, what would you like? If it's cheap you can have it for free, but if it's expensive I'll give you a discount."

258The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Selene

Selene

"Do you have any special rings?"

259The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Yes, we have rings that do many things! We have ones that let you shoot fire from your fingertip, or a ring that allows you to pick up objects from afar. What type of ring would you like? We have rings for battle and rings that can be used everyday. You name it, I might have something similar to it!" The old man said. He pulls out a row of rings and places them in front of Selene.

260The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Selene

Selene

"Fire you say, hmm that's very interesting, do you have any that could make me closer to the goddess Ehlonna? Or to her creatures?"

261The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Oh a ring that is tied to a god? I might have something, but that will not be free. Let me go look." The old man walks in the back. Coming out of the back room, he brings out a craved, wooden box,

"This ring was blessed by the goddess many centuries ago." He opens it up to show Selene. The ring is all wood, with a curled leaf in the middle to replace where a gem would go.

262The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Selene

Selene

"How much does this ring cost? I don't have money right now but I can get some, If you'd let me pay you back. What does it mean that it was blessed, what does it do?"

263The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well, for helping save my life, this one would cost you 500 gold. The ring has the blessing to calm any woodland and there is a chance she will help you in battle if you asked. Lastly, you can purify water so that it heals others and cures most poisons. But I can't let you have it without any money, but I will save it for you and tell no one else that it is for sale."

264The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Selene

Selene

"What if I give you all the money I can scrounge up by the end of the week so you know i'll pay you back. I do everything in the name of my god and I swear to you, lest I be cursed, to pay you back."

265The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Okay, but you have to at least have to pay half. But I kinda trust you since you saved my life. But give me your hand." The old man takes her hand and slips on a small copper ring on her pinky.

"This is a binding promise ring. If you break the promise, you will be cursed forever. And it is a terrible curse, one that causes suffering to the greatest of magnitudes. Once you have fully paid off the ring, I will take it off." Afterwards he pulls out ring from the goddess and pushes towards Selene.

"You have 7 days to pay at least half or the curse will be unleashed. Afterwards, if you don't pay me the rest and know you are not going to pay me the curse will be released as well. Do you still want the ring? If not, I will take it off right now and you can buy the ring later when you have all the money."

266The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Selene

Selene

"I will get you the money" Selene takes the ring and goes to a general store to sell some of her things she has : 60 ft rope, 1 gold chain, 1 gold bracelet, 5 leather bracelets, 3 pairs of noble clothes, 2 daggers, 1 fancy wine, 1 silver earring.

267The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Selene sells all of the stuff she had for sale at the general store. Most of the gold came from the nobles clothes, and she gets 163 gold.

268The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Selene

Selene

OOG: You said I could choose 2 tricks for my wolf I choose dance and fetch.

Selene buys a set of bongos and begins to play in the street as Vault dances for money.

269The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

OOG: So how's Hybris' and the mime's staring match going, I take it quite a bit of time has passed

270The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Nope, no time has passed. All this has happened the same time you were being mimicked. So what are you doing?

271The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

Hybris' inspects the mime see if he has any weapons, money, or other valuables. All the while he does this he takes certain measures keep alert and stay still

272The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

You see nothing on the mime. Then he pulls out an invisible rope and starts swinging it around his head. Then he throws it around you. Then suddenly Hybris can't move!

The bongos Selene bought cost 5 gold. While playing in the streets, Vault attracts a few people on the street and Selene gets 9 gold for the performance.

OOG: Shel, I do remember telling you that. You can teach him more, but we have to roll for them in person at the next meet.

Last edited by Vedrick on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

273The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu attempts to motion the bar keep to him.

274The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The bar keep walks over to Stu, "What do ya need?" he asks simply.

275The Kingdom's Capital - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu mutters, "Alcohol. 190 proof."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum