The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu sighs with a small amount of disappointment and slips the ring on.

OOG: I pick Gnoll as the language.

152The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Fine with me.

You begin to hear a lot more talking once you put the ring on.

153The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: Does Stu understand what is being spoken or where it is coming from? Also that was your 666th post

154The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: He understands it, its mostly small talk and its coming from vendors and Gnolls that walk by.

155The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu attempts to focus in on one of the more interesting sounding conversations.

156The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

He hears a conversation between two Gnolls about how the one's uncle was killed in the middle of the night by a monster.

157The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu continues to listen in hopes of gaining more information about this monster.

OOG: I'm posting from the steam overlay while I play The Witcher 2, so my responses might slow down a little.

158The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Mine might too depending on if I find a game to play lol

The Gnolls continue to talk about the monster. The one continues to talk about how it destroyed his uncle's house and the claw marks that were left everywhere. He also mentions that all his uncle's things were stolen.

159The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks up to the Gnolls and attempts to address them in Common about the monster.

160The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"You want to know about the monster that killed my uncle?" the one Gnoll says.

161The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu finally speaks, "Yes. I heard what you've discribed and I must say, in all my centuries I haven't heard of something like this."

162The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"It wouldn't surprise me that you haven't. Many new creatures have been popped up over the last few decades. I think it's because the gods are angry. I have never seen one like this before. I thought it was a werewolf but they usually don't take stuff. Plus there was no large amounts of hair in my uncle's house."

163The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:18 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Have you even tried looking for it?" Stu questions after some thought.

164The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"My cousin went looking for it last night. I haven't heard back from him yet."

165The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu grunts. "Well, I just" He lowers his voice "escaped from prison and killed everyone attempting to stop me." He continues to speak at a normal volume. "I met some people in there who might be able to help you."

He pauses.

"Come to think of it, I don't even know their names."

Stu frowns.

166The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"If you can help me that would be fantastic!"

167The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:41 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I can" Stu tilts his head in thought. "I just have to find those people again" He says with a sigh.

"Where can I find you when I'm ready for this?"

168The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I live here in the noble district. I own the store call, 'Wild Arms and Armor' you can find me in there at any time."

169The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:55 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Okay, I'll return when I'm ready" Stu says his goodbyes and then turns around and walks away.

After a few minutes of walking he pauses, remembering the effects of his new ring.

"Shit." He mutters, "This is going to be a ploughing mess."

170The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Depending on what Jake says or wants to do, we are either gonna do this quest now or at a later time since he will be DMing for a while. Also I don't know what else to do because you are basically alone Tom and no one else is talking.

171The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: Sounds fine to me.

Stu wanders the city in search of his new friends.

172The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick continues to talk to Selene in the nobles bar.

173The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: You all know that while you are in the city, you can do anything right? Like pick a fight, follow people on the streets and kill them, go into different types of shops. You can do almost anything. You just need to post.

AND IT HAS TO BE A SENSIBLE THING TO DO.

174The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:51 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu leaps several thousand feet into the air. So high, in fact, that he leaves the atmosphere. He will be spending the next 4 years traveling at 2.43c towards a new star system.

175The Kingdom's Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

Hybris begins to digivolve into metalmamemon and then proceeds to kill a bunch of people

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum