The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Shit, I didn't see your post Peter.

Dmitri finds a guard and he asks, "What is this? Why is this man tied up?" The Imperial sounds a bit angry and confused.

302The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You don't train a dragon!" Stu laughs.

"They train you!" He shouts, nearly falling from his chair.

303The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"May I ask, why do you want a dragon?" Fortesque asks.

"Dragons haven't been spotted on this continent in centuries."

304The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Oh that's because they are such good hiders!" He laughs, dodging the question.

305The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well, I hardly doubt you will find dragons here.. Well, at least not here by its own will." The Prince remarks.

306The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Bah! I'll bet you my beard I'll find one!" He guffaws.

"By Moradin, I'm going to fly!"

307The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Ferrous walks around the capitol nervously. He'd happened to be near when Dmitri chased the thug in a surprisingly unnesecary act of vigilante justice that he believed to be the main reason for the crime. But at the same time Ferrous seems to be having a flare in his appetite. He looks at the corpses, and finds himself suddenly ravenous. He looks to see if anyone would notice if one of them... dissapeared into a conveniently placed alley.

308The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well, the only people I heard of flying dragons are those people that live on that magical floating island in the ocean. But I don't count those things they ride as dragons, more like lizards." Fortesque remarks remembering his education of these sky people.

"The Dragoons, my lord. I believe those are the people you are referring to." Sir Wreath chimes in.

You don't think any one has seen you pull a body into the alley.

Last edited by Vedrick on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

309The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Ferrous looks around the alley too, checking for company.

310The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

You don't see anyone in the alley. It's empty.

311The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Bah! My dragon would destroy their puny island!" Stu blurts out drunkenly.

312The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Dragging the body back to the darkest corner Ferrous consumes his lunch.

313The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm

After he finishes Ferrous checks the left over supplies for anything useful.

314The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Everyone at the table laughs, "You own a dragon? Where?" Fortesque continues to laugh, "How much have you had to drink?"

You find 4 gold and a copper ring.

Last edited by Vedrick on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

315The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:15 pm

OOG: A Cooper Ring? Fuck yeah! So it has his face on it and everything?
Ferrous departs from his alley as nonchalantly as he can, when he remembers the others mentioning meeting at Noble Bar and finds his way there.

316The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Of course I do! She's just off terrorizing my foes!" Stu boasts.

317The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Fuck, I meant copper. Shit I am tired.

318The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Ferrous enters the bar, looking for Vedrick.

319The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Dmitri slides the man onto the ground in front of the guard and spits on the tied up man. "This worthless scum here is a thief and a murderer. He killed for a coin purse and slew several others as he fled. I hope to see him hanged like the taffard he is."

320The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Soufen pulls up a chair to Stu and the group, ale in hand.

He looks at Stu and Vedrick. "Redbeard. Whitebeard." He glances at the Prince. "Fancypants. I dunno about you guys, but all this atmosphere is... Different. You can practically smell the money."

321The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:45 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

You see Vedrick at the table with Soufen, Stu, and the Prince.

"Well thank you kind citizen. He will be hanged for what he has done." The Imperial picks up the man and hauls him away.

Sir Wreath grabs Soufen by the shoulder and jerks him towards him, "When you talk to Prince Fortesque, address him as such!"

"Sir Wreath, stand down. He knows not who I am." The Prince says and Sir Wreath releases his grip on Soufen and pushes his chair back in.

Vedrick looks at Soufen, "Well this is the richest bar in the whole city. Many nobles come to drink here."

322The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Aye." Stu slurrs "We were just talking about how much the prince would pay me for my dragon!" He says with a grin.

323The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I didn't see any dragon or signs of a dragon. Plus we never discussed such a thing." Prince Fortesque remarks. "I don't even know if you have a dragon or are spewing drunken tales."

324The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:22 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu bobs his head up and down. "Aye, aye. You cannot own a dragon! They are smarter than all of you put together!" Stu gestures to all at the table. "To say I owned a dragon would be as if I said I owned all of you!" He laughs.

325The Kingdom's Capital - Page 13 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Geskill

Geskill

OGG: tits

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum