The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED*

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Yo, this is the new roleplay thread for the town in which you are currently living within. And yes, It is called Moradin's Shield. I've already explained the layout of the town but I'll post what it has.

This town has, of course, a bar with fine dwarven ale, an armor shop that mainly sells mail and plate armor, a weapon shop that specializes in war hammers, mauls, and axes, as well as a standard general store that sells regular adventuring supplies. You are currently living in Stu's recently inherited home, and you will all have to figure out sleeping arrangements during roleplay. Stu currently is the only one who possesses the key to both the bar in the house as well as the key to the upstairs bedroom.

Well, have at it then. There hasn't been hardly any roleplaying going on for a very long time, lets bring it back.

Last edited by TacticalBacon on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Someone start, I forgot where we left off.

3Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: For the sake of being simple, everyone made their way back to Stu's homes. I'll get us going.

Hearing the front door open and close, Stu closes the book he was reading and goes down stairs, locking the door to his room behind him.

"So... find anything interesting out there?" He questions the group while fumbling with the lock and key to the bar apprehensively.

4Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:48 pm

brettward

brettward

"well we find an old look out tower, and we killed an imaginary old gnome, who was an illusion made by this other gnome, who asked us to help him rescue his children."

5Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu perks his head up from what he was doing. "Imaginary... gnome? And you killed it?" He cocks his head in thought.

"I wont ask, I just need a drink" He says, returning to fumbling with the key to the bar.

6Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"It was quite eventful." Desmeus remarks walking in.

7Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu chuckles. "Sounds like it, but I much prefer to stay here with my little bottles of joy." He smiles as he pulls out a half full bottle of Dwarven liquor and hugs it gently.

8Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Desmeus sits down and gives out a sigh of relief. "Its nice to be back inside after a night outside."

9Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:02 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I rather liked the time alone" Stu says, taking a drink straight from the bottle and shaking his head quickly. "It gave me some time to look around"

10Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I never have time alone."

11Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Well" Stu chuckles "Thats just a damn shame for you." He takes another sip.

"Being alone is the best damn thing you could ever have."

12Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"But if no one is around, who will comment on my sexy-ness?"

13Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:46 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu gags a little on his drink and coughs violently for a few moments. Slapping at his chest, "A mirror!" He shouts, half laughing, half coughing.

He continues to cough and hack loudly.

14Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I have a mirror, its nice to have a person admire me though."

OOG: I like how its only me and you, Tom, that are talking on here lol

15Moradin's Shield  *DEPRECIATED* Empty Re: Moradin's Shield *DEPRECIATED* Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

(Well I ain't got a character >8[ )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum