The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 39]

251Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:21 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Don't worry, nothing will happen." Stu smiles and attempts to appear as sincere as possible.

"I'm just going to show you how to make her very happy!" He nods.

252Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:22 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia shakes her head. "I don't know..."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

253Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:23 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu extends his hand, "Don't worry, she'll be just fine."

254Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Hold on." Dahlia quickly ties the tether around the kitten, fastens the other end to her wrist, then hands Rill to Stu. "You can only do this is you keep the tether on her."

255Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu smiles and takes a moment to examine the kitten in his hand.

"Ok, well this little misadventure is over." Stu laughs.

Stu quickly picks Dahlia up with his spare hand and throws her over his shoulder and starts to carry both kitten and pixie back to the shop.

256Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:41 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia struggles a bit at first, but then goes limp and lets Stu carry her.

257Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"No more pints for you." Stu says to Dahlia as they near the shop.

258Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:11 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks into the shop with Dahlia in tow. "Never give her alcohol again." He says grimly as he sets her down on a chair near the counter, he takes the seat next to her and holds Rill.

"Poor cat has seen way too much"

259Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia lays her head down on the counter, eyes fluttering closed. "Gimme my kitty..."

260Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:14 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You see this?" Stu asks.

"Damn cat was begging to be rescued." He says as he scratches Rill's head.

261Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Rill mews in agreement, nuzzling Stu's hand. Dahlia sighs and begins to drift off. "But I love her..."

262Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:28 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You can have her back when the amount of blood in your system isn't equal to the amount of alcohol." Stu chuckles.

263Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia has fallen fast asleep. Rill looks up at Stu, mewing softly.

264Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:39 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu sighs at Rill.

"How do you survive?"

265Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Baffled, Mots tosses the strange book in her hands into her backpack and heads to the shop downstairs.

266Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:51 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: Its about time, shes been up there for 50 years.

267Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: Ha, I know. That book was pretty baffling, apparently.

268Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:18 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi pops out of the kitchen, wiping his paws down on a rag and motioning to Dahlia, "She eat some bad mushrooms or something?"

269Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"First experience with alcohol." He sighs as he scratches Rill's head.

270Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:41 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi tosses the rag onto the counter, "Really now? How many did she have?"

271Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Half a pint" Stu laughs

272Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:07 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi laughs and grins, "Just half? One hell of a lightweight"

273Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Guthix pokes his head in

"A 1/2 pint seems respective for a 2feet being.. Um. I've drained the food supply around Basala so I must leave at least until the food supply returns. I'll monitor Basala through the grapevine. Goodbye."

...Guthix ponders how joyous they might be he's gone...

274Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 pm

NoodleToes

OOG: HAHA. Disregard my two month absence, I've been getting settled in here. Let's just pretend I said that I was leaving awhile ago. For meet purposes, Syrita doesn't usually want to fight or go anywhere, so she stays in town and plays her music and whatnot. Yaaaaay.

ANYWAY:

Syrita suddenly bursts through the door after her long absence. "Greetings, dearies!" She has wrapped herself in foreign-looking fabrics and carries a new, flutelike instrument from her travels. "Did you miss me?"

275Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 11 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:26 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu stops petting the cat and smiles. "It's about time someone worth seeing is here"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum