The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:34 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Just watch. It's going to be the death of us one of these days"

752Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:35 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"She is perfect." Dahlia holds the kitten close, protectively.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

753Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:38 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Again, perfect is another thing based on perception. I, on the other hand, am not going to get within arm's length of that thing."

Brandishing his ribsword, he adds, " And I won't tolerate it near me."

754Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia's eyes flash dangerously. "Daest, don't do this. I'm not going to abandon her because of your paranoia, and I'm not going to put her outside when she's not posing a threat of any kind."

755Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:44 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Were all gonna die" Stu says sarcastically.

756Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Laying the unsheathed blade on his lap, he looks Dahlia in the eyes and says "It's not paranoia if it's justified."

757Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:52 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"How can you justify it?" Dahlia scowls. "You have no reason to think there's something wrong with her, other than a fear of my wording. She's fine, Daest. There is nothing wrong with her."

758Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:53 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Now while I agree this cat is a psycho killer, how about we simply let Dahlia be its first victim, then we can kill it no problem." A stupid grin comes across Stu's face.

"Its a win-win"

759Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:36 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Angry, hurt tears form in Dahlia's eyes. "You... You...!" She turns and flies back into the kitchen, locking herself in the supply closet.

760Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:55 am

"Drama Queen"

761Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:27 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"So upset over her evil little kitten" Stu sighs.

"A shame."

762Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"It is. I really hope it doesn't explode near me."

763Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros sees Dahlia run into the closet he walks over to the closed door "Whats wrong?" he says through the door.

764Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia explains, keeping the door firmly locked.

765Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi (who has been here the hole time just meditating) says, "Couldn't we just take that cat to someone and have it thoroughly checked out?"

766Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros unlocks the door and looks at Dahlia "They could be right, the god of death did give him to you after all. If you really think you wish correctly for him tho I don't mind you keeping him here." Elros says looking at Dahlia. "Just keep an eye on her" he then stands up and walks into the main store.

767Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:49 pm

JulianJ

A light shimes in Urijoshi's eyes, "I'll be right back guys." She quickly leaves the store.

768Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:19 pm

"I wonder where Urijoshi went. I'd like to see Stu dissect the kitten if there isn't another way."

769Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Theres nothing to learn from cats." Stu scoffs.

"I don't want to kill it, just keep an eye on it."

770Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"i am fine with the kitten for now, but i am worried about when it grows up. Dahlia wished for a normal 'kitten' but that doesn't mean that when it grows up it will be normal." styx says still sitting from his seat.

771Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu sighs. "We'll have to wait and see. Evil or not, if it touches any beer of mine... well, I'll let your imagination run wild a bit." Stu half laughs.

772Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOC: What Kalandrios has been up to will be discussed at the next dnd meet. Too long to pm Everett honestly.

Though, everett, I can give you some details if you want

773Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia flies back to her spot on the counter, holding the kitten close protectively.

774Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:54 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks over to Dahlia and her cat and strokes the kitten gently.

"Well" Stu sighs. "If its evil, I damn well don't want to be on its bad side."

775Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 31 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:06 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia half-smiles. "She's really sweet, actually."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum