The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drama Incoming; The God of Death *DEPRECIATED*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Well it seems that my amazing luck has bought me something that perhaps I did not seek. While I gained a great power through the death of a god, it also gave me a curse. Now, I have to name someone to be the new god of death.

When I do so, this individual will lose all control of their character, their character sheet is handed over to the DM, and for all intensive purposes, that character is dead to the rest of the world.

This is something I have to do at the next meet.

It isn't a choice I want to make, but its going to be one of us. If you so happen to be the one I choose, I assure you, it is not because I'm out to get you or because I don't like you. I will always supply a proper roleplayed reason for my character making the choice. Just remember, its not me deciding, it's Stu. His prejudices and relationships will control every aspect of his choice. You should know by now that remaining in character is one of the most important things to me when it comes to situations like this, and I will hold myself to the highest standards of roleplaying for a choice like this.

In lieu of this decision, please don't start yelling and screaming, its out of your control. Just pick up the pieces and start again, thats what the game is about.

Try to put a positive spin on it, your character will be the most feared god in the universe. Immortalized.

Thats about it, I always like to hear your guys' comments on subjects like this. Go for it.

Last edited by TacticalBacon on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Oh lordy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum