The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tower (Quest)

+2
TacticalBacon
Vedrick
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"I'm moderately sure about most of us, just one I'm not sure of" states Hybris as his gaze slowly shifts to Raz

52The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Also, I remembered the gold Prince Fortesque promised you is here." He hands you all a platinum chip. "These pieces are worth 1000 gold each. He sends his thanks. Any more questions?" Melek asks.

53The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 pm

That Guy that always Dies

That Guy that always Dies

"Can we go now?"

54The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Soufen walks through the door, hand on his face, blood dripping from between his fingers.

"I'd like to know where the bandages are."

55The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Melek looks at him shock, "What happened to you?!"

56The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Oh my" Stu sneers "How delectable."

57The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Darious disappears for a moment then comes back with some wrap and bandages. He gives them to Soufen, "Here you go Metal Man."

58The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:59 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Soufen sits down and tries to bandage his head, only to realize he's been dragging his metal hand on the ground. It's covered in dirt and blood.

"I... I think I got into a fight."

59The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Darious asks, "You think?"

60The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Soufen thinks for a moment. "...Yes. Yes, I'm fairly certain I got into a fight."

He grabs his flask and goes to drink from it, only to realize it's empty. "Either that or I'm really bad at getting drunk."

61The Tower (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"No I do believe you got drunk" replies Hybris as he backs away from Soufen, trying to escape the pungent smell of alcohol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum