The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tower (Quest)

+2
TacticalBacon
Vedrick
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 pm

That Guy that always Dies

Raz simply shrugs.

27The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I'm starting to regret saving you." Darious says.

28The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

"I can fix that. Now... What're we here for?"

29The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Melek wanted to see us. He said he finally tracked down a wizard that knows where one or two of the crystal shards are. He's gonna tell us about it whenever he decides to get here." Darious says to Raz.

30The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:37 pm

OOG: Thank you Collin, now I can say this. This is the 4000th post on the forums.

"Well, where the hell is he?" Raz impatiently asks.

31The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Melek is a busy man. He commands almost all of the Behran movements in the area. He likes to do the work himself so he knows it will get done. He shall be in soon I'm sure."

32The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"He would do best not to keep 'that' guy (points at Stu) waiting." replies Hybris as his hair stands on end while he remembers all the gore and mutilation that Stu has caused up to this point

33The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Darious looks at Hybris, "He never means to be late. He has run into trouble lately. You all heard of the dangerous prisoner that escaped the alchemist that helped us with our mission right? Apparently he was a big deal and a major enemy to the Behrans. They would have killed him if they knew how."

34The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"If he is so dangerous why didn't you put more effort in keeping him locked away?" replies Hyris in a questionable and slightly mocking tone.

35The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"From what I know, it was a temporary cell. He was gonna be moved the next day, but then he escaped." Darious explains simply. He looks over to the door and wonders when Melek is gonna walk through.

36The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

as Darious looks away Hybris mutters under his breath "only fools let their prey escape after it been caught"

37The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Darious smiles, "Finally." He stops leaning against the wall and looks over at the door. A few moments later Melek walks in.

"Ah good, you're all here. Wonderful. Now we can begin. Sorry that I kept you waiting. Apparently the prisoner that escaped destroyed an entire city last night. All the citizens were found brutally murdered with skeletons ripped out of their body and blood painting every inch of the walls. I was doing my best to resolve the situation the best I can. There was little I could do." He looks sad about the news but is hiding it very well.

38The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu perks up upon hearing of the slaughter.

"Sounds like a fun man." He grins.

39The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Melek ignores Stu's comment. "Well now onto what I called you all here for. We've tracked down the old wizard that may have some information about some artifacts and the crystals."

40The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Now hang on one second" Stu interjects.

"I've heard nothing of any damned crystals. Explain."

41The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"That's right, you are new here. Your friends or whatever you addressed them as have collected these ancient crystals that once whole, become a powerful crystal. But that last part is unknown. The crystals cause incredible amounts of ice and cold damage if held. They are made up of very old magic. Those crystals." Melek explains to Stu.

42The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:23 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"And why are these crystals important?" He probes.

43The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:25 pm

"Can we just get out of here? I'm tired of listening to these Behran folk whine. I need action! Tell us where we are going."

44The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"They can help us kill whatever the Imperials stand in our way. Or whatever they get to try and kill all the gods. It's insurance for the worst case. Plus they are too dangerous to be in the public."

Melek looks as Raz, "You sir need to learn respect. My men saved your life. If you don't wanna sit in here and listen to me talk then you don't get to go and kill the people that captured you. So either leave or be quiet!"

45The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Sounds to me like you are in over your head" Stu chuckles before going back to inspecting the Dwarven craftsmanship on his new scythe blade.

46The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"We have very powerful allies. We need to stop the Imperials at all means. Last night the God of Knowledge visited me and told me where I could find this wizard. He told me we must work to stop the Imperials before they kill them all." Melek says.

47The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu thinks for a few moments, "Perhaps." He speaks lightly.

48The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"He gave me this last night," he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a compass, "this compass will take you to the wizard's tower. Without it you will never be able to find it. I need you guys to go there get his information and return back here with it. Simple. The trip will take a few days that is why we are giving you carts and wagons to sleep in during the trip."

49The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:48 pm

OOG: Brilliant idea there Captain Sprrow.

"Hmph. Anything else you need?"

50The Tower (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tower (Quest) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I need to be quiet about this mission. If the Imperials find out they will surely follow. Can you all do that?" Melek asks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum