The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Entering Sheilra

+3
Melkor
TacticalBacon
Kiryan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Wed May 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor attempts to keep a pokerface and subtly looks at Kaer with that "aaaaaaaaaaaaaawkward" look.

77Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Wed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

OOG: Meanwhile, on the other side of town...

Kiryan gets done exploring the outside and inside of the house, and walks over to Adeleine. Pulling a bit of an uncomfortable face, she mentions, "Um, I think we may have an issue...did you count how many beds are in this place? Because by my count, there's only six beds..."

78Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer gives Melkor a light push aside (as if to say, "I got this"). "Ah, worry not, miss. I'm a musician, you see, and I was just telling your husband that I'd love to play at this fine establishment again sometime. I could hardly call myself a performer if I couldn't bring you more than enough business to cover a round of drinks." She smiles apologetically. "Of course, we'll be happy to bid you farewell, if you prefer..."

79Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Wed May 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

DM Note: Arngrim turns to his wife and pleadingly says, "Therrath, dearest, they're truly nice folks...a round wouldn't hurt, and she's going to give me lessons in return..."

Therrath rolls her eyes and then mumbles, "I suppose it'll end up like all of your other lessons, a few days of teaching, and then when the gnome realizes that you lack talent, she'll give up on you...I suppose if it keeps you out of trouble for a day or two though.." She focuses back on Kaer. "Young miss, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, I insist that you must teach him for at least two hours to make up your drinking debt. And no complaining, I know he'll be awful, but it was your choice. Now I'd suggest heading off before my husband wishes to learn anything else."

80Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Thu May 10, 2012 2:03 am

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor tips his head respectively and turns to exit.

81Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Thu May 10, 2012 11:18 am

NoodleToes

"Of course, of course! Until we meet again!" Kaer winks at Arngrim and bows before quickly making for the exit.

82Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Thu May 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

DM Note: Arngrim calls after, "Farewell, and good luck with your fun tonight." He chuckles until Therrath whacks him non-too-lightly across the arm, letting lose a fresh batch of scoldings.

83Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Thu May 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor asks Kaer, "Now, where did he say we could find a drink? I've got a tickle for a pint."

84Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Mon May 14, 2012 3:41 pm

NoodleToes

Kaer squints off into the distance for a moment. "This a'way!" She takes off, following Arngrim's instructions toward the Troll.

OOG: Oops I am late again.

85Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Mon May 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Melkor

Melkor

OOG: No problem, I'm currently writing that research proposal...
Melkor follows Kaer, lightly packing some pipe weed and lighting his pipe.

86Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Mon May 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

DM Note: As you head down the road, the rough dirt road turns quickly into cobblestones as you reach the market district of Sheilra. A long line of shops heads down either side of the street, ending as the road curves left behind a building, and people move about at a leisurely pace as night comes on. To your left, a large shop can be seen with various pieces of clothing, bedsheets, and other sewn items in the windows. To your right, a large two-story building with a grand front porch sits imposingly as the loud noises of yet another night of mild debauchery start to swell through the lighted windows. A large sign sitting on the porch's roof proclaims, "The Grinning Troll," with a ill-drawn troll with a gaudy smile looks down on the street.

87Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Sat May 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Melkor

Melkor

OOG: Come on guys, can't someone else keep the ball rolling a little? Sad

Melkor, upon seeing the sign, thinks out loud "Hmmm. Not exactly the picture I would have chosen to attract people."

88Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Sun May 20, 2012 6:12 pm

mhoram

Mhoram thinks to himself, "Interesting, a good thing for Melkor to have." Mhoram then lays in his bedroll and gets quite comfy, only to feel his stomach grumble, "Damnit, it's either the stomach or the bladder." He then heads down to the cooking area and looks for food, while absentmindedly slipping the ring onto his finger.

89Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

DM Note: The food area seems to be mostly unstocked, except for a small jar of flour and a flask with a light liquid at the bottom.

90Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Sun May 20, 2012 7:11 pm

mhoram

Feeling the Status spells fade one by one on his companions, Mhoram notes there directions and distnces along with their general feelings. He then takes the flask and smells the liquid cautiously.

91Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Sun May 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

DM Note: The liquid smells rather like alcohol and a bit like mold as well...

92Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Sun May 20, 2012 8:55 pm

mhoram

Mhoram's face turns a little green, and he dumps the flask's contents outside and looks for a stick in the woods behind the house that is sturdy but smaller than the opening of the flask. He then returns inside and gets the water left over from his journey and rinses out the flask, while taking a few sips of the remaining water. Mhoram inspects what the flask is made of.

OOG: metal flask?

93Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Mon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

DM Note: The flask is made out of tin.

94Entering Sheilra - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering Sheilra Mon May 21, 2012 4:44 pm

mhoram

Mhoram holds it well above the fire and sanitizes it, then lets the metal cool and stores it in his pouch. Remembering his hunger, Mhoram sets out to look for food and surveys the houses outside.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum