The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into the desert *DEPRECIATED*

+5
JulianJ
TacticalBacon
brettward
AshleyJane
Roll-o-Bot
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 33]

401Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Now thats something I can accept." Stu says with a menacing look.

402Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia offers her hand. "Shake on it?"

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

403Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:27 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu grabs hold of Dahlia's small hand rather tightly and shakes vigorously.

"Dwarfs aren't dainty" He says with a smile.

404Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia's whole body is shaken in midair. When she lets go, she laughs. "This shall be an interesting partnership, to say the least!"

405Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 am

JulianJ

Urijoshi whispers to everyone but Stu and Dahlia. "Shouldn't we be, uh, stopping this?"

406Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Perhaps" Stu says as he takes a seat.

407Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:32 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia reseats herself oh-so-daintily atop her pack, fanning her wings to warm them.

408Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:53 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

On the edges of the camp, you hear rustling, and footsteps. As they get louder, you hear their creator loudly grumble "Yes, Zhisk, I'm quite sure they went this way. Didn't you see the fire in this direction? Now get back here before something bigger than you wants a snack."

409Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu rises and draws his Scythe, "Company again?"

410Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros draws his blades "Who goes there" he yells into the distance. "I'm up for butchering some pixie" he says to the group.

411Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 am

JulianJ

"Come out with your hands in the air."

412Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots stands up and waits, closely watching the area in which the noises originated.

413Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia pulls out her piercers, tense again.

414Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: one of the DM 's, please role play me in.

Last edited by Styx17 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

415Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

The shadowed figured steps into the clearing, hands held in front of him, a small creature on his shoulder.

Stepping closer, he says mockingly, "Oh Yeah, the more the merrier, You can come along. We won't forget you, Daest, we need everyone we can get...

...Bastards."

416Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 pm

JulianJ

"You shouldn't be sneaking up on us Daest! We thought you were a pixie!"

417Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu puts his scythe away.

"Damn it, I was hoping for some fun." Stu sighs

418Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:44 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros puts his swords away and stairs at Daest. "How do we know its you and not some pixie trick?"

419Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Oh, of course. It can't just be something like, 'Oh, it's so good to see you, Daest!'"

Walking closer, he accusingly adds "How do I know you're not a Pixie trick? Or worse! I did enough fighting on the way here, I'd appreciate just sitting down."

420Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 pm

brettward

brettward

"Oh, its good to see you daest" seaven says with a smirk.

421Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:20 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Oh-so-good!" Dahlia chips in, grinning.

422Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Impeccable timing" Mots remarks. "We're heading back to Basala at the crack of dawn tomorrow."

423Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"oh ok then, pay no attention to me then..." styx says as he steps out of the shadows behind daest

424Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 pm

brettward

brettward

"why hello styx"

425Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

styx ignores seaven's hello and walks towards the fire. styx then asks "so why did you think daest was a pixie?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum