The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

126Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 pm

brettward

brettward

"oh hello there. why yes we did add on to the store. sabari dropped in for the first time in five years and wanted to open a cafe as part of our store, and we could use the profits so elros allowed it."

127Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Well that explains that... Anything else happen? Go on any quests without me?"

128Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm

brettward

brettward

"well did go on a goblin killing spree. nothing too special. oh, and our friend [sarah] came back along with sabari"

129Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Get any good loot? You guys always run off when I'm not around and find the best stuff."

130Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios walks out of the store.

131Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios walks in the store, then walks to Elros and whispers something in his ear.

OOG: Whisper is in PM.

132Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 pm

brettward

brettward

to daest, seaven says "well i found a wand and some evil warm mail. nothing to exciting."

133Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Hmph. Sounds boring. Kinda glad I didn't go, if that's all you found."

134Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 pm

brettward

brettward

"yup. but i was glad i got to use some magic to kill things" seaven then goes back to the counter and reads his book.

135Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros finishes his glass of water and stands up from the table. He leaves the cafe going into the main store. He sees Daest talking to Seaven. He walks over to his brother and Seaven

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but Seaven I need to talk to my brother for a minute. He will be right back I promises." says Elros looking at Daest and then at Seaven.

136Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 pm

brettward

brettward

seaven looks back at elros confused but decides to let them be.

137Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios walks out of the store, hiding something.

138Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

OOG: After about 10 minutes...

Kalandrios walks back into the store, and says to everyone,

"The guard has been taken care of. Don't worry about him anymore."

139Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

The two men talk for about 10 min and then Elros looks at Seaven and says "Thank you." He then walks down into the basement.

140Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:19 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu, with his leather, dragon ribs, and dragon claws, walks out and goes into the Weapons and Armor shop.

141Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

ALL POSTS TAKE PLACE AFTER THE EVENT ON JULY 7TH

142Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros is walking around the store he looks at everyone

*Sigh*

He then walks outside heading towards the boat house/ guard

143Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:23 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks back into the shop and sits down at the counter and pulls out his crystal ball. He places his hand on it and seeks what will happen to him in the next 24 hours.

144Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:33 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Upon seeing his future, Stu take a sip of his grogg and mumbles to himself, "Ah, what a load of crap"

He gets up from his barstool and begins to walk downstairs. About half way down he stumbles and somersaults down the rest of the way, crashing down at the bottom.

"Hmm... perhaps not" he groans.

Stu picks himself up off the floor and walks out to the arena to find a leatherworker.

145Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:51 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

He comes back in 10 min with a new arcbus talking to himself "maybe I should get two...."

146Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:02 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia approaches Elros. "Would you happen to know where I can find a locksmith here in town?"

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

147Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios asks

"So what happened when you guys left?"

148Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Chuck killed himself" Stu says with a smirk.

149Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"No why do you ask" says Elros to Dahlia.

150Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 6 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:27 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"I feel it might be in my best interest to invest in some... security." Dahlia pulls the box of endless storage out of her pocket. "I really have no reason to be paranoid, I know. But I would have more peace of mind if I could find some way, whether it be a spell or a physical lock, to secure this."

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum